• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Looking to buy Fx120i Found, code works, $500 shipped.

Use this link. There’s a rebate associated that will drive the price down to $350. This is an older thread so I’m not 100% sure it’s still active. Worth a shot though

Is that rebate still valid? I found some old threads on google about it, but nothing recent.

So i just bought an 120i from Autotrickler. None of the rebates work besides the one listed on autotrickelers site...i got the the scale for just under 500 with said rebate.

Use this link. There’s a rebate associated that will drive the price down to $350. This is an older thread so I’m not 100% sure it’s still active. Worth a shot though
Just tried to order and they dont ship to California! Bummer

I ordered the whole v3 kit and Autotrickler sent me the scale alone while i wait the 4-6 weeks for the V3 kit... not a bad company at all.. super fast shipping also. Definitely suggest doing business with them.

I ordered the whole v3 kit and Autotrickler sent me the scale alone while i wait the 4-6 weeks for the V3 kit... not a bad company at all.. super fast shipping also. Definitely suggest doing business with them.

I ordered mine about 2 months ago and still haven’t heard back, did you have to ask them to send you just the scale for now or did they just do it ?

I emailed the company and asked if they could. The gentleman emailed back within an hr or so and sent me a link to pay...they then shipped the scale out the next day. I would say just email them

Reactions: justinmac13
Just ordered the whole kit from DWS this morning.

Is "whole kit" Autotrickler V3 setup? In stock or wait time?
Yes the whole kit it the autotrickler v3 and the scale. The scale has already shipped. The autotrickler is approximately 3 weeks out

Reactions: Greg0326