• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

looking to get a new barrel

joseph-98

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 24, 2012
Nevada
www.instagram.com
hey im looking to get a new barrel I was just wondering what you guys would suggest, I shoot a lot out past a mile... I was thinking of a 30 inch kieger barrel .. I was looking at some other barrels also like bartlein barrels. if you all have any ideas id appreciate it
looking for
twist
length
and brand

im shooting a 338 lapua mag... well everyone says kierger but the 11 month wait is a little long I shoot prob 500 rounds a month so I need a barrel that is within the 4 month period lol

I shoot Benchmark barrels exclusively just because they're local and they hammer targets. Give Bugholes a call or PM and see what he has in stock too.

I am currently shooting a lothar walther and a bartlein, both are performing as expected and are not fouling badly. I have also used Shilen and Harts in the past that I would say the same about them as well.

Hardmix