• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Looking to get started in F-tr?

Re: Looking to get started in F-tr?

This would be a great deal for someone getting started. I watched this rifle shoot a 200-12X at 600yd about a week ago.

Must.....resist.....my savage...is....fine for now

Compared to that rifle your Savage is not fine. AG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J--ROD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Must.....resist.....my savage...is....fine for now

WOW! Nice rifle! </div></div>

J--ROD...that rifle has your name written all over it
cool.gif
!!! Just dump that Savage and make the leap! Those GAP rifles are soooo nice...ask me how I know
grin.gif
!

Thanks AG!

Shredder58: I would love love love to have that rifle but don't have the dough. My savage can well out-shoot me any day of the week, plus if it's good enough for team savage, it's plenty good enough for silly little me! :)

AG recently had a F T/R rifle in the classifieds that still gives me fits for not grabbing!!!!

This site....poison...to the soul

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jd138</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AG recently had a F T/R rifle in the classifieds that still gives me fits for not grabbing!!!!

This site....poison...to the <span style="text-decoration: line-through">soul</span> wallet </div></div>

Fixed it for ya