• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Looking to have SBR lower engraved.

BenY 2013

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2012
SW Arkansas
Looking to have my Form 1 SBR lower engraved. Would like to keep it local if possible, I am in western Arkansas. But if it's further I don't mind.

Thanks,
Ben

I had my lowers engraved at Tergus customs. He has a gallery on his website. I had the engraving done on the magwell.

Ive had Marvin Pitts (Nefarious Arms) do a bunch of NFA work for me. Assume he engraves as well although never asked.

I wouldn't do it on the lower edge of the magwell if you use metal magazines.

I used a laser guy locally here for my form 1 but when I was researching I was told if I had to send it off, Ident in Dallas was the place to go.

Not local but these guys get great reviews across multiple forums and have good pricing. They are known for the trigger guard engraving and you don’t even have to disassemble your lower etc.

Just got an AR-15 lower back from Ident.
Looks great, fast turnaround. I’m happy.

Have had Veritas Machining do two lowers for me. They do a lot more than just Form 1 engraving as well. Turn around is about 10 days door to door. Also use them because they are from my own state.

Reactions: Patriot Cerakote