• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Looking to Hire in Birmingham, AL

allena2s2

Private
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I don't know if this is allowed here, but I will give it a shot...

I am Allen Stringfellow, vice-president at Mid-South Lumber Co., Inc. in Birmingham, AL. Been looking to hire someone . I would like to get someone 20-40 yrs old, prefer military or ex-military and a sniper's hide member(BUT WILL CONSIDER ALL APPLICATIONS). I am putting this out there because in my experience military folks are rock solid dependable and don't complain, snipers hide guys tend to be straight shooter as well.

This is a great place to work and my dad (owner) is planning on retiering in the next year or so and that will leave me running the show by myself. Our company has been around 75 years and deals in commercial and a bit of residential wholesale lumber and plywood sales. I do need someone who is looking for long term employement, no job hoppers. This job is not rocket science, pays well, and is pretty fun, shoot me an email and give me your info and I will get more detailes about everything.

Thanks,

Allen

Re: Looking to Hire in Birmingham, AL

allen, thanks.........someone will definitely appreciate this.......I know I would if I were in your AO, and fit your criteria, and age brkt.
This is part of the Spirit that made this place what it is.............

Allen,

I agree and tried to hire Mil or ExMil when ever I had the chance IE: "stuck in the boss roll" for the same reasons.... also I like people that I give an order to once and thay can get the job done. and not have to be walked through by the hand....

of corse I am partal to other Vets....

Funny: there was a young lady at the last Birmingham gun show that was staffing a table, and wore a sticker on her ID tag, saying "Looking for work". Good looking too.

We needed a lot (probably not a lot to you) of plywood, but didn't find your outfit when we were looking. Building a rock climbing gym in Birmingham.
And in agreement with your policy, I hired all retired, or active duty Vets to run my Emergency Room. The retired guys were the full timers, the AD guys were the contractors. Worked out great.

where in birmingham you at? I get out in feb, and i am from hoover