• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking to upgrade PSS....

Longbow_06

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2005
GA-USA
Hi Guys... Long time lurker, little time poster.

I'm looking to upgrade the stock on my PSS. I was thinking of an AICS.

Where is the best place, best price, to purchase from ?

Thanks in advance....

Lee.

Re: Looking to upgrade PSS....

I highly suggest finding a local shoot in your area, or hooking up with a member in your area that has one so you can get behind it. I have owned a few rifles in the AICS chassis, as well as a fewfactory AI rifles and they suited me well. You will either love or hate the design and feel of the stock, but you wont know until you get behind one, an that is an expensive gamble.

Kirk R

^^^+1

I couldnt get used to how far the trigger was from the grip, It positions the trigger in the middle of the trigger guard instead of the rear. And the grip was too thick for me (I have small hands)

Shot them befor guys, in the past, Money is now available to get one at a good price. Just need to know where the "best place" is.

Thanks....

Lee.

Okay.... I'll try this again. I'm looking for a "new" AICS for a Rem 700 SA in .308. I'm looking to send the funds to a reputable internet store, preferably a store which supports this site and can delier within one week. I'm not looking to spend "over" what it's worth, and I'm not looking for a used one that's been painted or dremmeled on.

Thanks in avance.....

Lee.

Thank you :).... I'll give him a call on Monday. Now all I have to decide is OD or DE !!!

Lee.