• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Looking up a product

Ian MkVenner

Private
Minuteman
May 9, 2010
Enterprise, AL
I am in the process of looking up the cost of buying and assembling parts for a .22 rifle to decide between a few different types. One of the assemblies I'm puttering with was based on a milled receiver, mayhaps it was aluminum, that I first saw on this site I believe sometime last year. The site the post linked to ended up "Predator Rights" or "Predator *something*" something predatory it was. Can't recall and its driving me seven different kinds of bonkers.

I've browsed this section back to front and same for the photo gallery on the off chance I'd see it. I remember the idea behind it being to allow a .22 trainer rifle to be full sized, on an AR looking platform. Methinks there was a picture of a deer through the weapons scope and one post asking what the range was on one post, if that joggs anyones memory, also the original poster was doing this on his personal range and was able to fire .22 out of an open window? Nother thing that came to be was I think It was based around a Savage rimfire rifle parts.

If this is an inappropriate topic mods feel free to remove but if anyone can link me to the original topic or the site itself this poor college student would greatly appreciate it, why I may even get to study
grin.gif

Re: Looking up a product

I don't know what you would search for word wise, but try searching the 'Hide using the Google search and see if you come up with anything usefull. Good luck, I don't know how else to help.