• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looks like Aero is going to have to move out of Washington

This fits with the discussion above.
8b340ddbda9e6b6856393bfefd51822c87bbcae76e901c3f28bded06fe5550a8_1.jpg

Moving is the best answer for Aero and anyone else in that kind of situation. However, in the long game that the enemy is running moving plays right into their hands. It's called Balkanization, divide and conquer. The more good people move, the more the enemy dominates in that territory. Eventually we'll have to either surrender it all or stand and fight due to there being nowhere else to go.
I’ve thought the same thing, but as it occurs there is still a chance that liberals will make things so miserable that the citizenry will wake up and see them for the snake oil salesmen they are. You can see signs that some places are starting to get it, but I’m honestly astonished that they have put up with as much as they have. If not the people being us will have to rise up, the simple reality is liberals have gone into a territory where negotiation or compromise is no longer a option, we give up nothing and the chips will fall as they may.

Sun Tsu said “Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak”. The backbone of this country is found in the rural areas and with people such as ourselves, yet the left is happy enough seeing us the part of society they can do without, yet we are the ones self sufficient and well armed. The left acts strong because we allow it, generally speaking they are a bunch of little bitches who’s only recourse is to scream and whine until they get their way, and for the most part aren’t self sufficient at all.

Reactions: mtrmn
I thought one used Yu’ins as a pleural for y’all.

I may be more hillbilly than others.

I do have an old couch on my front porch and his n her spittoons on either side for me n the woman.
Ya'll is the contraction or 'You all'. Could be singular but most always plural. I've only heard 'You'ins used by a country boy from Pennsylvania. Never heard it in the south.

Reactions: The D
yet the left is happy enough seeing us the part of society they can do without, yet we are the ones self sufficient and well armed. The left acts strong because we allow it, generally speaking they are a bunch of little bitches who’s only recourse is to scream and whine until they get their way, and for the most part aren’t self sufficient at all.
Where I grew up in Virginia, we had a phrase that covered that.

"Fuck'em if they cant take a joke".

Ya'll is the contraction or 'You all'. Could be singular but most always plural. I've only heard 'You'ins used by a country boy from Pennsylvania. Never heard it in the south.
Tim Wilson had a bit about language and accents from the south and worked yu’ins into it. I’ve looked on the gootube for abojt 30 minutes and can’t find it. I guess…trust me that it was funny and continue the search?

Reactions: Maggot
That's scary (Va)! My niece lives in Chesapeake, Va and has a physical therapy practice in Va Beach. And it's really weird because I had thought the Norfolk/Va Beach area was quite Military (Navy).
Most of the Military here vote by absentee ballot at home. Retirees are making it less blue but we're out numbered.

It really is weird. Not just navy, theres Ft. Lee, fort Eustis, and others. Largest naval shipyard in the world.

The whole area is kind of fucked up. Years ago it was several nice small cities which have now expanded together into a nightmare. Delays through teh tunnel can be over two hours and thats without an accident. So bad that if I had to go I went out of the way through Petersburg. Much of it very poor and dangerous.
Looking forward to the new tunnels. Been here since 87 and watched the traffic and sprawl grow.

In my email tonight from Aero Precision...

smdh

ATTENTION AERO CUSTOMERS
AWB HB1240 Update

Dear WA Customers,

This is a message we were really hoping to not have to write, but we are out of options. Effective immediately, we are cutting off lower receiver orders to WA customers on our website. We fully expect the AWB to be signed tomorrow. At this point, any lower receivers ordered will not get to you in time to do your transfer.

We will continue to sell other parts and components and expedite these orders out the door until the law is in effect. At that point, we will be forced to limit parts and components going to WA customers as well.

This sucks. It's been a very demoralizing past month here at the office. Hundreds of employees have been working their tails off to keep up with this insane wave of orders. We are proud of the efforts our employees have put in to make sure our loyal WA customers could get what they needed in these dire times. We appreciate the business, but despise that it is occurring under these circumstances.

We are not done here, but the strategy now changes. You will be hearing more from us soon. Until then, keep your heads up. We are going to come up for air...but immediately get back to work fighting these unconstitutional infringements.

Much love,
Team Aero
Thank you all for doing your part in making your voice heard and helping in the fight to keep our Second Amendment rights intact. We appreciate your loyalty and support. Stay tuned as we will be providing information on how you can help in this fight.

The flip side to that is I don’t want that manufacturing capability behind enemy lines when the shit kicks off.

Truth is most of these companies don’t give two fucks about you and I. Surefire for example. Why they stay in Cali is beyond pale. And then they have the nerve to arm state police and local agencies that are hostile to silencers. Fuck that. I get it that LE sales are big business but fuck. Your condoning their bad behavior.

Pretty sure Barrett is the only one to have the balls to restrict sales.

Of course, most company's hide behind "shareholder obligations". Which I've never understood as the civilian market dwarfs the mill market, it's just not a massive order for 1 product.

In my email tonight from Aero Precision...

smdh

ATTENTION AERO CUSTOMERS
AWB HB1240 Update

Dear WA Customers,

This is a message we were really hoping to not have to write, but we are out of options. Effective immediately, we are cutting off lower receiver orders to WA customers on our website. We fully expect the AWB to be signed tomorrow. At this point, any lower receivers ordered will not get to you in time to do your transfer.

We will continue to sell other parts and components and expedite these orders out the door until the law is in effect. At that point, we will be forced to limit parts and components going to WA customers as well.

This sucks. It's been a very demoralizing past month here at the office. Hundreds of employees have been working their tails off to keep up with this insane wave of orders. We are proud of the efforts our employees have put in to make sure our loyal WA customers could get what they needed in these dire times. We appreciate the business, but despise that it is occurring under these circumstances.

We are not done here, but the strategy now changes. You will be hearing more from us soon. Until then, keep your heads up. We are going to come up for air...but immediately get back to work fighting these unconstitutional infringements.

Much love,
Team Aero
Thank you all for doing your part in making your voice heard and helping in the fight to keep our Second Amendment rights intact. We appreciate your loyalty and support. Stay tuned as we will be providing information on how you can help in this fight.
I was honestly surprised at their decision to expand operations in WA, it was a hostile environment even then.

Many inovative designs and ideas come out of AP. Hope they move south.

Many inovative designs and ideas come out of AP. Hope they move south.
Their customer service has always been several tiers above their products. They’ve always treated me right when I had issues.

Most of the Military here vote by absentee ballot at home. Retirees are making it less blue but we're out numbered.
I'm just south of your border and my county is blue because of northern transplants from Jersey, Maryland, and NY. A lot of vets around here also because of the proximity to bases. My VA MC is Hampton but I avoid that area best I can. Your traffic makes me want to suck start a shotgun. I get my hardwood lumber in Suffolk but that is about the only reason I'll willingly cross that line.

I’ve thought the same thing, but as it occurs there is still a chance that liberals will make things so miserable that the citizenry will wake up and see them for the snake oil salesmen they are.

I can’t wait to see just how miserable it gets before a liberal wakes up. That would require some semblance of critical thinking abilities, but I’ve yet to encounter a liberal with any ability what so ever to exhibit critical thinking skills beyond a 2 moth old child; that’s why every place they live eventually turns into a cesspool of crime and high taxes. Chicago is a great example of this fact. They just doubled down on their dumb-assness and elected a mayor that will make them wish they had Beetlejuice back. It’s as if they are saying, “You think electing Lightfoot was dumb, phuleeeezzzzz, hold my Mad Dog”……. Liberals don’t seem to be capable of that type of rational thinking. I wish you were right and they would see reality for what it is.

The left acts strong because we allow it, generally speaking they are a bunch of little bitches who’s only recourse is to scream and whine until they get their way, and for the most part aren’t self sufficient at all.

Agreed! They are very good at spewing forth lunacy from their pie holes, but would not be very self sufficient if they had to scrounge to feed them nor protect them from the hordes of “victims” they have created out of thin air with their ideology. I wish every farmer in the US would take a year off and only plant a garden large enough for their families and possible their farm communities; let the gubberment feed the city rats.