• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looks like fixed magazines only: Coming Soon!

Re: Looks like fixed magazines only: Coming Soon!

Since when does SF fanaticism drive public policy?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZLBubba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since when does SF fanaticism drive public policy? </div></div>

A lot of things that started in Cali have a way of later infecting the whole nation. Look at emission standards, Cali sets the bar and the rest of the nation follows or is forced to follow.

If Cali put the same effort into their economy as they do trying to ban guns, the state would probably turn a profit for once.

The problem with this state is the old Hippies are running the state legislature.
To them we are all supposed to bow to their wise thoughts and utopian ideas.
They know whats best for us peasants, we should just shut up and heed to them...
The state has identity issues thats for sure.
This will get knocked down, as did the internet ammo sales ban.
Im still here for 2-3 years, then looking at Wyoming, Idaho, or Utah.
The state used to be great...Remember when Reagan was Governor?

Composing an educational and polite letter to him now. I'm sure it will not help as he seems pretty set on getting ride of "these evil assalt weapons".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZLBubba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since when does SF fanaticism drive public policy? </div></div>

A lot of things that started in Cali have a way of later infecting the whole nation. Look at emission standards, Cali sets the bar and the rest of the nation follows or is forced to follow. </div></div>

Still, there's nothing about emission standards in the Bill of Rights.... just saying.

If the people of California (or anywhere) elect folks to fuck up their state then fine, I'll never go there. The more I read about this SF thing or knives in NYC it just makes me more sure they'll never see me there.

So, basically, Senator Yee's argument hinges, once again, on the idea that a criminal will not break the law.

His Ph.D. made by Charmin?

No city may abridge the rights accorded by the state. No state may abridge the rights accorded to teh US COnstitution, therefore this is not going to be a valid, nor enforcable law when the many bring their firearms into teh state of the few who feel they shouldn;t be allowed to have them.
Those of us from California who think about things, have pretty much thought those who feel have no validity to their reasons and are lacking all but the simplest sanity anyway, besides, their women are ugly too

How any one besides a dope smoking, tree hugging far left wing communist lives in the state of California is beyond me! Texas just made hunting with suppressors legal!!! :-D

My advice to those trapped in that communist state is to move!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZLBubba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since when does SF fanaticism drive public policy? </div></div>

Who is Harvey Milk? for $1,000 please Alex

Good luck

Maybe they work there, maybe they have family there. Maybe they love the state but they hate the "authorities". Ever heard of cal guns? Most people from out of state are totally ignorant of how many gun enthusiasts actually live in CA. They think it's all hippies and surfers lol. I don't know to many people that can just up and leave.

$16 Billion dollar budget deficit and he's worried about bullet buttons?

I'll take that $1000...
Harvey Milk was one half of the popular Castro district drink of a Mosconi on Milk. He was also Mayor mosconi's favorite boy toy...eeewwwwwwww. I believe they also hung out at a place called 'The White Swallow'.
The above is supposition based upon an overeating of the superb cake product called Twinkies which as it enrichen's the brain causes severe homofobia which is also the causation of shooting said homo's

“It’s never going to be easy, but by the end of the day we are here in Sacramento to protect the general public and I think that is my priority,” said Yee.

The best way to protect said public would be to sufficiently arm said public.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HeathenRifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe they work there, maybe they have family there. Maybe they love the state but they hate the "authorities". Ever heard of cal guns? Most people from out of state are totally ignorant of how many gun enthusiasts actually live in CA. They think it's all hippies and surfers lol. I don't know to many people that can just up and leave. </div></div>]

Ummm... Yeah, I know. It wasn't really a suggestion I thought anyone would take literally... More of a tongue and cheek remark. I've lived in California before. I think I'm pretty aware of the fact that not every gun owner in California can just up and move. Pretty sure no one else thought I was suggesting that as an actual solution.

Well, as long as it stays in Cali. This pathetic socailist piece of shit state will always try to disarm its people. But they will let the criminals go free. The criminals still have illegaly obtained full autos and still use them among other weapons to harm the innocent. NONE of their weapons are legally bought.(Allthough im sure a few were obtained through the ATF's gun walking operation) Cali government will never talk about that. They will never admit that their gun control laws only take away from honest people. They will never say that the criminals didnt register their "Assault Weapons" with Cali Doj when they were supposed to.(Of course the smart honest people didnt either!) They will never say that if the honest people were allowed to own adequate legal firepower,(AK's, AR's, Galil, uzi's, basically all the cool shit), crime would be lower, especially if the criminals new we have them... All I can say is I hope the smart states will NEVER enact the shit that Cali cooks up in their little pea brains. They dont want us armed here. They dont want us to be able to defend against the county and state governments when they come to take our land based on trumped up charges. Trust me its allready happening! But no one will ever hear about it. Cali is in the beginning stages of what england has allready done. Cali must be stopped or its diseas will spread. DONT LET IT!! Sorry for my rant but I F%$KING HATE CALI!!!!! And Im stuck here for a couple years tops. Just gettin some cash together to get the hell out of here and get back to the real United States. God I cant wait to get out of here!!! Stay free everyone. Dont ever let em take your freedom from you without a fight. If theyre goin to take your weapons, MAKE THE FUCKERS EARN THEM!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reno0130</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How any one besides a dope smoking, tree hugging far left wing communist lives in the state of California is beyond me! Texas just made hunting with suppressors legal!!! :-D

My advice to those trapped in that communist state is to move!!! </div></div>

Dont get it twisted, There are still a few Americans in CA. But I definately understand your point. And to tell you the truth, Im truly ashamed when I have to tell someone where I am from.

Let me clarify my previous post... I was not insinuating that everyone who lives in CA is a communist hippie. I lived there, many great police officers serve there. All I meant was the government of ca is opposed to all the good people. They want to make drugs legal and in the same breath make guns illegal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reno0130</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me clarify my previous post... I was not insinuating that everyone who lives in CA is a communist hippie. I lived there, many great police officers serve there. All I meant was the government of ca is opposed to all the good people. They want to make drugs legal and in the same breath make guns illegal. </div></div>

No clarification needed. I totaly understand and I fully agree with you. And I was serious about being ashamed when I have to tell people where Im from. No sarcasm intended.
smile.gif

Offering reason to a zealot is like offering gasoline to a pyro.

Well, I get it, however, ranting here is preaching to the choir. Save your energy and Send Leland Yee an email message. It took me all of 10 minutes to exercise my rights and tell him how I feel. Will it make a difference, HA! who knows.
It is hard to believe, Great Britain and Australia voluntarily disarmed themselves. Shameful.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZLBubba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since when does SF fanaticism drive public policy? </div></div>

Who is Harvey Milk? for $1,000 please Alex

Good luck </div></div>

Haha, well-played. I never thought I'd see the day "Harvey Milk" was ever written on the Hide. The Zombie-pocalypse is a-comin'!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No city may abridge the rights accorded by the state. No state may abridge the rights accorded to teh US COnstitution, therefore this is not going to be a valid, nor enforcable law when the many bring their firearms into teh state of the few who feel they shouldn;t be allowed to have them.
Those of us from California who think about things, have pretty much thought those who feel have no validity to their reasons and are lacking all but the simplest sanity anyway, besides, their women are ugly too
</div></div>

Tell that to the people of NJ NYC and CA....our rights are trampled every day...In Chicago, you have police who say " you have no rights"

I dont give a fuck what that idiot says. Bullet buttons illegal? WTF.

He's just doing what the Peoples Republic of China is paying him for. Disarm the west coast, so China can land troops unopposed for the first 48 hours.

4548-news_LelandYee2_0.jpg

Haha... anyrone elrse rant tasty roast cat? Taste rike rabrador, onry happier. Haha!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZLBubba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since when does SF fanaticism drive public policy? </div></div>

A lot of things that started in Cali have a way of later infecting the whole nation. Look at emission standards, Cali sets the bar and the rest of the nation follows or is forced to follow. </div></div>

Emission standards are good for us. Ever been to Europe? Walking around many cities will give you a sore throat from all the air pollution.
Clean water, clean air, healthy food, these are quality of life issues. Just as important as the 2nd Amendment!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spiralseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No matter what state you live in write Dr. Yee, Be respectful , but help our brothers in CA

[email protected] </div></div>

He said in the video there will be no discussion and nothing will change his mind.
It would be a futile effort.

The best way, would be to write a letter to the NRA and get some high dollar attorney's rolling.

Glad I don't live in that nanny state!