• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looks like Gaven is starting his campaign.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Just goes to show there are idiots everywhere.

WhyTF would you vote for those policies?! Look what its done to CA

M

He might be popular with the extreme left, but your typical/average American? All they need to do is see current California images like this below…..

I remember, not that many years ago, when San Francisco was a beautiful city……. Now this is what you can see when you sit outside at a restaurant/coffee shop.

Attachments

• IMG_0831.jpeg
      IMG_0831.jpeg
      164.2 KB · Views: 48
    Reactions: diggler1833
    Just goes to show there are idiots everywhere.

WhyTF would you vote for those policies?! Look what its done to CA

M
    Because many people actively want to destroy this countries values for their own depraved self interest. They will harbor in its destruction by elected shit bags.

Had a conversation with a leftist extremist I haven’t talked to in a few years. He tried arguing with me that desantis is a fascist for removal of books that talk about oral sex from elementary schools. He doesn’t even have children yet supports forcing others to tolerate this type of behavior. The left has literally fell off the deep end into fucking bat shit crazy. It was an extremely disturbing experience.

He might be popular with the extreme left, but your typical/average American? All they need to do is see current California images like this below…..

I remember, not that many years ago, when San Francisco was a beautiful city……. Now this is what you can see when you sit outside at a restaurant/coffee shop.

Whoever runs against Newsom should literally make that photo (or one of many like it) their campaign poster.

Reactions: Maggot

Will this work?
    Including the link if you want to share or copy/paste

7rlp4p.jpg

I can't stand watching or listening to him talk. His policies aren't working and he's horrible with tax dollars.
    He is way too liberal to be President. I highly doubt we will see a conservative Governor here in my lifetime.

The only way he will do well in red states, is through voter fraud.

The only way he will do well in red states, is through voter fraud.
    Pretty sure they solved that in 2022. Make the results closer but still giving the win.

I'm convinced they have been doing this for years here in CA. They just perfected it. I had a voting machine back in 2016 that no matter who I selected it would always go to the D. I asked for a different machine and explained the issue. They moved me to another machine and called the next person over to use the one with the issue. No shut down, no person reset it or checked it. Move along nothing to see here.

• Angry

Guy in the background is eye fucking the shitter’s asshole. Gay.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Love
    Reactions: Im2bent and Maggot
    Great campaigner
    Slicker than an eel in a barrel of snot
    Folks vote emotionally not on issues. Most voters are too stupid and indoctrinated to reason.
    He has most minorities and suburban women esp educated college+
    Promises each marginalized group free stuff from larger govt.

He runs; he wins :(