• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looks like Joe and the Pentagon are just cocksucking weaklings

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    The pentagon wanted Poland to give the planes direct to Ukraine.....a possible act of aggression against Russia.

Poland was smart enough to say "Here are our planes. You give them to Ukraine"

Savage move by Poland, much respect to them.

Blinken blinked, the Pentagon turtled, they issued a new directive on diversity, our country is weak and corrupt.

Last edited:
    Biden made it known to the world that he was a cock sucking weakling in his first debate with Trump when he got slapped around like a five dollar hooker.

He stopped just short of turning his pocket inside out and having Joe follow him around the stage while holding it and calling him daddy.

We knew this long before the Ukraine issue.

Yes, Biden is a cocksucking weakling, although he compensates for that by being a diabolical mafia lord who protects himself with unconstitutional laws.

however, in this case, the last thing anyone should want is to get involved in someone else's war. if we did what you suggest, we'd end up with another Reuben James incident.

It's not NATO/USA problem. It's a Ukraine problem. If they didn't launder all that American tax payer money and give it back to politicians they could have some really nice weapon systems to defend themselves. With all they supposedly got from the USA taxpayer they couldn't take back two states.
    Someone already explained that it would be a NATO aggressive action against Russia. Can you say WW3?

For all of those who want to help Ukraine. Let me know when you leave and I’ll send care packages.

I'll send a box of ass lube because anyone supporting this shit show I hope that's what the result is.

The pentagon wanted Poland to give the planes direct to Ukraine.....a possible act of aggression against Russia.

Blinken blinked, the Pentagon turtled, they issued a new directive on diversity, our country is weak and corrupt.
    yeah, i think the US was trying to stir the shit even more by setting poland up as the fall guy.

0gQfrK3jPv4y.png

Well thats Basic Democrat 101, putting others up to doing what they're too cowardly to do.

Once removed, they can then point the finger at their opposition.

If Trump did that, it would be Impeachment # 3.

Last edited:
    Yes, Biden is a cocksucking weakling, although he compensates for that by being a diabolical mafia lord who protects himself with unconstitutional laws.

however, in this case, the last thing anyone should want is to get involved in someone else's war. if we did what you suggest, we'd end up with another Reuben James incident.
    I don't know that I'd call Brandon a mafia lord, he lacks the cunning and smarts. Although he aspires to be, he is no Whitey Bulger.

Reactions: Nik H
    SH Thread A: You are all cucks for wanting a war with Russia
    SH Thread B: Biden is a cuck for not supporting the war with Russia

This is not a pro-biden comment. This is a "the bear pit will ass fuck itself given enough time" comment

Three weeks ago the B people were lamenting the fake news.

Now they are eating this propaganda like it's waygu.

Biden made it known to the world that he was a cock sucking weakling in his first debate with Trump when he got slapped around like a five dollar hooker.

He stopped just short of turning his pocket inside out and having Joe follow him around the stage while holding it and calling him daddy.

We knew this long before the Ukraine issue.
    That is COMPLETELY UNTRUE.

Everyone knows you have to cough up at least 10 bucks to slap around a hooker.

Late 70's in Europe (when I was in USAF) we had secured IFF and safe corridors to come back over the fence if it blew up between Warsaw Pack and NATO.

We all knew it was utter BS and they would shoot anything/everything they could that was coming their way and sort out the pieces after.

People who think we should enforce a no fly over Ukraine or get into direct military engagement with them do not, IMO, know what the fuck they are talking about. Just a bunch of arm chair bloviating, in my view.

Cheers

Putin is one of the elites so he gets a pass. Billionaires enjoy wars and watching the innocent people get killed. What I don't understand out of all those penny pitching billionaires not one would pay for mercs to hunt down Putin. No one in Washington talking to second and third in line in the Russian military that would like to inherit Putin's wealth and position. Heart attack would seem and look normal to the world given his age.

For all of those who want to help Ukraine. Let me know when you leave and I’ll send care packages.
    On top of that ! The good ole dems are concocting up a new virus in the Ukraine! Putin’s bombing the wrong people!

Reactions: Arc Light
    Poland wants to give Ukraine fighters and the Pentagon is afraid. I have now lost all respect.

Pentagon rejects Poland's plan to deliver fighter jets to ...

https://www.stripes.com › theaters › pentagon-poland-je...

23 minutes ago — WASHINGTON – The Pentagon on Wednesday rejected a plan offered by Poland to donate its fleet of MIG-29 fighter jets to Ukraine to help beat ...
    Maybe Israel will give them some planes and pilots? Those Jews ain't afraid of shit!

Why are you still here?

Why are you not on your way to the Ukraine?

Poland was being setup.

Obviously the polish jokes about dumb poles no longer applies.

Been replaced by Virginia guys that smoke pole.
    Interesting post from one who live in Assatwoshits.

I never told dumb Polish jokes, I grew up with a bunch and they are good people. Dumb Yankee jokes, now thats another story. No offense to DarnYankee.

Never heard of 'pole' whatever that may be, but at least we dont suck it, or take it up the ass. as you seem to.

• Haha
    Reactions: powdahound76
    Well thats Basic Democrat 101, putting others up to doing what they're too cowardly and slimy to do.

Once removed, they can then point the finger at their opposition.

If Trump did that, it would be Impeachment # 3.
    If Trump did it, it would get done and backed up. Notice the war didnt start until he was out of office?

Trump wouldn't have allowed this situation to happen to began with. Because fuck NATO.
    I actually tend to agree with this. Not because fuck nato necessarily, but hear me out...

he would have clowned all involved up/down social media and shamed all involved to go to the table and work it out..

For real. Lol...

The real reason he's banned from the major platforms is that he was uncontrollable troll with massive following. Real followers, not bot armies.

Love him or hate him his media presence (both obsessed opposition and blindly following) was huge and undeniable.

In retrospect, I likely jumped the gun on this.

1-All else aside Vlad is a fucking communist. Fuck all communists. No matter how things may appear, communism is always wrong. I heard a guy speak on a book Vlad wrote and he apparently believes that their shold be a world communal system with one strong ruler. No 'individual liberty'. All for the collective. Ill pass with extreme prejudice.

2-I tend to pull for underdogs and just want to see the Ukey people have a chance.

3-I dont think Poote would start WWIII. Not yet, but you can see all the Biblical pieces start to fall into place.

4- Biden is a weak, cowardly, traitor, and turd.

In retrospect, I likely jumped the gun on this.

1-All else aside Vlad is a fucking communist. Fuck all communists. No matter how things may appear, communism is always wrong. I heard a guy speak on a book Vlad wrote and he apparently believes that their shold be a world communal system with one strong ruler. No 'individual liberty'. All for the collective. Ill pass with extreme prejudice.

2-I tend to pull for underdogs and just want to see the Ukey people have a chance.

3-I dont think Poote would start WWIII. Not yet, but you can see all the Biblical pieces start to fall into place.

4- Biden is a weak, cowardly, traitor, and turd.
    Ukraines hands definitely aren't clean in this though like it or not....or NATOs

Last edited:

I will match you on that...I am waiting to see the flight itineraries

That's not Putin, it's Vlad the impaler... a Romanian.
    🙄

HeySeuss fuckin Crisco.

This is the guy you're thinking of:

I know who the picture is of, but these days Vlad usually refers to 'El Pootero'.

Funny video though.

Poland wants to give Ukraine fighters and the Pentagon is afraid. I have now lost all respect.

Pentagon rejects Poland's plan to deliver fighter jets to ...

https://www.stripes.com › theaters › pentagon-poland-je...

23 minutes ago — WASHINGTON – The Pentagon on Wednesday rejected a plan offered by Poland to donate its fleet of MIG-29 fighter jets to Ukraine to help beat ...
    Right, so Poland, who is a member of NATO. If the US vis a vis Poland (both NATO) support Ukraine with MiG-29's and other shit, that is a signal to Putin its really "on" and things can absolutely escalate beyond Ukraine borders into other European/EU/NATO countries.

Does that really sound like something we want?

I'm not afraid of Russia like democrats are, but I also don't want WWIII.

slam on Putin all you want.

he is the ONLY one i see standing up effectively to the crooked shit going on in the world. go on, name someone else. i'm all ears.

what is that saying about, "not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need"?
    Donald J Trump

Right, so Poland, who is a member of NATO. If the US vis a vis Poland (both NATO) support Ukraine with MiG-29's and other shit, that is a signal to Putin its really "on" and things can absolutely escalate beyond Ukraine borders into other European/EU/NATO countries.

Does that really sound like something we want?

I'm not afraid of Russia like democrats are, but I also don't want WWIII.
    Eloquently stated and I am in full agreement.

A war with the nukes will destroy civilization as we know it. It won't be a reset either. There is no recovering

A war with the nukes will destroy civilization as we know it. It won't be a reset either. There is no recovering
    This is the Kobayashi Maru scenario without James T. Kirk at the helm.

We're fucked either economically (by design), or... yeah we're just fucked.

And, to be frank, I'm waiting for Russia to purposely default on debt payments to "hostile nations" and see what kind if unable-to-make-payment chain reaction that would make.

Reactions: Crewdog135

Well humans won't recover, but in a few hundred years when the earth is inhabitable again our space overlords will reseed the planet and see if humans will blow it up again

Reactions: OldSalty2
    slam on Putin all you want.

he is the ONLY one i see standing up effectively to the crooked shit going on in the world. go on, name someone else. i'm all ears.

what is that saying about, "not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need"?
    Wait… Putin’s a hero now?

Who’s sending out these memos and how do I get on the mailing list?

Exactly how is he standing up to all the crooked shit going on in the world? How did his daughter amass that $3.5b fortune, exactly? Cause from where I’m standing that whole situation makes the Hunter/Ukraine scandal seem like a minor infraction. I’m not even going to go down the rabbit hole of his own finances.

Ukraine might be a swamp. I won’t argue against that, and I don’t really give a shit about Ukraine aside from how it impacts me personally and financially. But calling Putin a hero is fucking retarded. If he was in a position to capitalize on the west’s money and power grabbing schemes you can bet your dingle he would.

If Putin’s a hero then I’m fuckin Wizard.

it's not just that they appear to be they are as is every leader of nato sitting on there faces to hide from that fact they are allowing people to be killed , paying for it to happen all while cowering in fear that the Russian leader will be mad if they stop him . boo hoo . like it ever mattered how mad anyone got while the Us stuck its nose in any other countries business in the past they still did it . I am still thinking it's got more to do with all the bio labs the us paid to have built in the Ukraine just like those in china somebody's trying to hid there dirty details as russia bombs city after city killing children and women and men to help cover it all up . makes me wonder how much of our tax dollars are being spent to pay for this crap both to encourage the invasion and to help cover up what's really happening .

Exactly how is he standing up to all the crooked shit going on in the world? How did his daughter amass that $3.5b fortune, exactly? Cause from where I’m standing that whole situation makes the Hunter/Ukraine scandal seem like a minor infraction. I’m not even going to go down the rabbit hole of his own finances.

Ukraine might be a swamp. I won’t argue against that, and I don’t really give a shit about Ukraine aside from how it impacts me personally and financially. But calling Putin a hero is fucking retarded. If he was in a position to capitalize on the west’s money and power grabbing schemes you can bet your dingle he would.

If Putin’s a hero then I’m fuckin Wizar

This. Pootin is a communist. Period. BUT, check the post below.
    it's not just that they appear to be they are as is every leader of nato sitting on there faces to hide from that fact they are allowing people to be killed , paying for it to happen all while cowering in fear that the Russian leader will be mad if they stop him . boo hoo . like it ever mattered how mad anyone got while the Us stuck its nose in any other countries business in the past they still did it . I am still thinking it's got more to do with all the bio labs the us paid to have built in the Ukraine just like those in china somebody's trying to hid there dirty details as russia bombs city after city killing children and women and men to help cover it all up . makes me wonder how much of our tax dollars are being spent to pay for this crap both to encourage the invasion and to help cover up what's really happening .
    I was just listening to Glen Beck, who seems reasonable, talking to a highly respected virologist. Seems this guys take is that its 'highly' likely that we were backing labs in the Ukraine, and that its also 'highly likely' that some of those labs, like labs in China, are working on developing genetic (ethnic/racial) pathogens to target specific gene types.

These people, on both sides, are stark raving mad.

Now I lay me down to sleep...I pray the Lord my soul (and ass) to keep.

Stark raving mad, they are.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    I was just listening to Glen Beck, who seems reasonable, talking to a highly respected virologist. Seems this guys take is that its 'highly' likely that we were backing labs in the Ukraine, and that its also 'highly likely' that some of those labs, like labs in China, are working on developing genetic (ethnic/racial) pathogens to target specific gene types.
    Why is this some sort of revelation???

Did anyone actually believe that the US shutdown its pathogen research? I would be disappointed if we actually had. All of this work along with nuclear and chemical are just hidden from view...at least I hope

Donald J Trump
    OH? enlighten me. was it when he let them steal the election from him? it was his fucking DUTY to stand up to that. and as much as i like a lot of other things he did, he fucking rolled over for that.

If Putin’s a hero then I’m fuckin Wizard.
    Putin and his daughter's wealth, and where it came from, is not my concern. the american politicians, and bastards in ukraine that staged the coupe; and everyone else involved IS my concern. He is shining lights on cockroaches, and i dont see anyone else doing it. do i think the man is a saint? nope. but he is the ONLY one i see standing up to fuckers like soros and the rest of the evil fucks.

hello, Wiz.....

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    OH? enlighten me. was it when he let them steal the election from him? it was his fucking DUTY to stand up to that. and as much as i like a lot of other things he did, he fucking rolled over for that.

Putin and his daughter's wealth, and where it came from, is not my concern. the american politicians, and bastards in ukraine that staged the coupe; and everyone else involved IS my concern. He is shining lights on cockroaches, and i dont see anyone else doing it. do i think the man is a saint? nope. but he is the ONLY one i see standing up to fuckers like soros and the rest of the evil fucks.

hello, Wiz.....

How did Trump roll over? He was going to do what? I think the guy was looking for large scale help on Jan 6, did you go? Maybe you rolled? He is no more willing to sacrifice his and his kids futures than the bulk of us. Trump as a person was a dumpster fire, Trump as a President.....best in my lifetime.

The rest......just two thugs being thugs. None of our concern. Our concern is the choices dipshit makes that impact our lives.

Reactions: Maggot