• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Looks Like Sig Got the Contract,

Lil'Joe

Private
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2004
Occupied State of NC
Any idea which model was selected.

There goes the price of Sig, course I carried a P220 for many years, I like it, and customer service is great to work with

Re: Looks Like Sig Got the Contract,

Wait, I just read that press release a little closer,

Sorry I am a little naive, but,

"The initial order of 55,890 units is to be released as the standard sidearm for the entire Clumbian National Police force????"

Congratulations Sig, but why did this go through the US Army Material Command?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lil'Joe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait, I just read that press release a little closer,

Congratulations Sig, but why did this go through the US Army Material Command? </div></div>

I'm guessing FMS....

"The Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program manages government-to-government purchases of weapons and other defense articles, defense services, and military training. A military buying weapons through the FMS program does not deal directly with the company that makes them. The Defense Department serves as an intermediary, usually handling procurement, logistics and delivery and often providing product support and training."

Interesting, The Colombians have in the past been very partial to the M9, the BHP and INDUMIL produced Jericho's.

Might be a good time in life to be a Spanish speaking Sig Armorer ROFL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yo quero sig? </div></div>

Neccisito un 1911, pero si tengo que usar algo differente, prefeiro un Sig

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Psywar1-0</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yo quero sig? </div></div>

Neccisito un 1911, pero si tengo que usar algo differente, prefeiro un Sig

</div></div>

um yeah

thanks to Uncle Sugar, I can say that same sentence in a couple different languages.

But my hick ass High School had a 2 year Furin Language requirement also, so you want all 3 ROFL

If ya really want to, I had to yrs of German in HS but that was mostly just an occupation. (filling a seat) Although it was fun to torture the teacher and make him think i was prouncing things a certain way on purpose.
Guten tag wie gehts. ( Gut in tag we gets)....
Anyways...good on sig...anythings better than beretta. Well just about anything..

Given the lighting, and repair parts budget of most Colombian Arms Rooms, the Sig will be a much more forgiving pistol for them.

Now Ghogs, about that Algonkquin Sig line....... :)