• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"LOOTING IS OUR RIGHT" - "LOOTING IS REPARATIONS"

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    AMMO UP

Capture.JPG

Hahaha fuck the companies that supported and encouraged them

Y'all thought donating to BLM and sending a tweet would save your companies from being looted...noooooope...

fuck em, you supported these mongrels, you encouraged them, you threw money at them........and now you get what you fucking deserve.

How many times do people have to be bitten before they realize apeasment never works

Jeeez I know. That's why I'm buying all the powder, bullets and casings I can lay my hands on.

Wait... So it was YOU??? And ArmyJerry of course... No wonder all the gun shops are shooting blanks all this time when I am trying to order. Pun intended.
    icon_smile_angry.gif
    biggrin.gif

JK...

Seriously, stock up if anybody hasn't already or are running just a bit low. Have your regular outlets on bookmark so you can constantly check them for updated stock and inventory. We are in for rough seas ahead...

Reactions: 10ring'r
    Who do I talk to around there to convince this list we need a sticky post that lists the FUCKING RACIST COMPANIES that promote BLM. Like Uber and Target and Eats --giving 30% off or waving the fees entirely. THIS IS INSANITY

Who do I talk to around there to convince this list we need a sticky post that lists the FUCKING RACIST COMPANIES that promote BLM. Like Uber and Target and Eats --giving 30% off or waving the fees entirely. THIS IS INSANITY

Haha, no need for a list, as that list would contain just about every major company in the US, pro sport team and media outlet.

If you wish to withdraw your support, do as much business as possible with locally owned. But be aware thay even when you do this, the products you buy...well...

People can also stop supporting pro sports (MLB, NBA, NFL, ect), that includes TV viewership.

Last edited:
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    Hahaha fuck the companies that supported and encouraged them

Y'all thought donating to BLM and sending a tweet would save your companies from being looted...noooooope...

fuck em, you supported these mongrels, you encouraged them, you threw money at them........and now you get what you fucking deserve.

How many times do people have to be bitten before they realize apeasment never works
    The people who get the money when you donate to BLM is the Democratic Party.

They apparently don’t tell the he street urchins about it, so the still want their free shit.

Antifa uses the BLM protestors as human shields while they destroy as much of America as they can.

BLM is getting prostituted by both Antifa and the Democratic Party, and they are too fucking stupid to understand it. So their payoff is whatever shit they can cart off through the broken windows, while the DNC makes bank and Antifa gets a pass for pretending to be “woke”.

These are the animals that feel they have been discriminated against. They are too fucking stupid to understand that this type of behavior is the issue, not the color of their skin. Fuck them all and they had better not plan on taking my stuff. The outcome will be a little to their shock and surprise.

The people who get the money when you donate to BLM is the Democratic Party.

They apparently don’t tell the he street urchins about it, so the still want their free shit.

Antifa uses the BLM protestors as human shields while they destroy as much of America as they can.

BLM is getting prostituted by both Antifa and the Democratic Party, and they are too fucking stupid to understand it. So their payoff is whatever shit they can cart off through the broken windows, while the DNC makes bank and Antifa gets a pass for pretending to be “woke”.
    Well you can't blame them for being taken advantage of......we all know only the white man is capable of rational thought.....the black man doesn't know any better

smithsonian-aspects-white-culture.png

Okay, suppose it is a “right”. Wouldn’t their method still be vigilante justice? Pretty sure that is also illegal.

Ohh whale.

It is insanity...

I blame the NBA, NFL, MLB, etc loving crowd for this bullshit. They had the opportunity to let their beloved, idolized sports organizations know they disapproved of this Marxist behavior (using the 1st Amendment against us is their plan.)

But, they didn't because "muh sports" is more important. Ever see ESPN broadcasting video games of these sports? Are you fucks that hard up for sports that you're willing to watch other people play video games of sports? You're fucked up.

Work on your vehicles, do yard work, work out, spend time with your children who could use an active role model, not a lazy fuck sitting on the couch watching bullshit that has absolutelyZERO impact on anything you will ever do in your life, spend quality time with your partner who may or may not be a pansexual shemale that identifies as a cisgender panda. Go on a hike with the aforementioned panda and feed it bamboo.

Pro Sport people can fuck off.

Not referring to the children-aged stuff that teach teamwork, leadership, etc. Just these pussified, crybaby, "oppressed", spoiled millionaires that complain about everything wrong.... yet continually charge more for tickets, concessions, etc to support their ever-increasing salaries... putting the in-person game experience out of reach of the very minority they claim to support and want to see at their games.

Fuck those people.

As New York is finding out, it's all great and fine for the government to be totally "woke" and decide to toss all the taxpayers to the mob and tell the police to stand down and let criminal mobs loot, burn, rob and destroy things....

Right up till they find all those same stores simply board up and walk away and call it done. Then a bit later those same woke politicians start freaking out about why they are not getting anymore of those nice jucy taxes......

And the "people of colour" complain about why there is no business in their "blighted" ghetto and the few business that remain are like little fortresses......

Also you'll notice all the "big name brands" are refusing to condemn any lawlessness while singing the praises of BLM and paying them their "protection money".... I guess that protection money didn't buy them protection from the mob like they thought.

Something about Danegeld?

I feel horrible for all the small business owners who worked their whole lives to build their small businesses and are having them destroyed.....

Oh and Good Luck with that "they have insurance" business, that's the most ignorant evil stupid propaganda ever.
    That LIE is purposely being spouted off as some kind of justification to make the criminals and those that coddle them feel good.
    The actual fact is most insurance carriers not only probably won't cover all the losses / damages, many may even try to not pay at all if they have any kind of "civil disturbance" clauses they can twist.

Ammo up? Do you know where I can find any that’s worth a shit?
    It can be found, but stupid expensive for so-so ammo.

J&G Sales
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Order Number:
    Detailed Invoice:
    Date Ordered: Monday August 10, 2020

Products
    1 x 5.56mm Prvi Partizan PPU, 55gr FMJ M193 223 Ammo, 1000rd Case. (5-2401c) = $599.90
    Sub-Total: $599.90
    Ground items-$30.63: $30.63
    Total: $630.53

Wrong. BLM is a tool composed of useful idiots being used as a racial/class division tool for the "proletariat revolution" outlined in the Communist Manifesto.

THIS. It's so easy to find out in less than a second that a BLM protester could do it, probably.

It can be found, but stupid expensive for so-so ammo.

Gawd.. I am so glad I saw this coming 10 years ago and started stock piling. Which begs the question @TacticalDillhole if a queer from Los Angeles saw this shit coming, where the fuck have you been hiding? BAHAHHA.. Sorry couldn't help that.

Last edited:
    Nike supports the looting and riots through BLM and by doing so shouldn't they keep restocking their shelves in between the different nights of looting. Politicians told you that they needed reparations in the amount of 16 billion so that will take alot of looting I would say. Only reasonable and humanely reaction to resolve this is deportation, send them off with a Happy Meal.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    16 billion for Reparations?

The Gov pisses that away in a month. I say fucking do it and have the recipients sign a contract saying they can't use racism as an excuse anymore for anything, no more affirmative action because this money is supposed to make them whole and even with their white oppressors of generations ago....and... oh yeah... pee in this cup before getting the money.

Hi,

Shit.....reparations would make the USA Government profitable again.

Just think of it as a 1 time lump sum payment combining housing assistance, food assistance, medical assistance, etc etc
    Every single person that takes the 1 time lump sum can NEVER file a claim for any of those Gov programs.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Fucking lightem up.
    I don't mean shoot anyone that would be a waste of ammo and give gun owners bad press.
    Give the PD flame throwers and BBQ the useless fucks.

That said.. I just discovered how easy it is to make Napalm. HA. Problem is --how does one launch that stuff once lit? Idn't kinda of sticky? "Holy flying flame balls Batman!"

Reactions: XLR308
    Use tactic Israel uses .22 to the shin bone. Classic

mark it down... Mark2Big is one of them... in this case a "useless" idiot
    Wrong. BLM is a tool composed of useful idiots being used as a racial/class division tool for the "proletariat revolution" outlined in the Communist Manifesto.

@gayguns

Go in good cover with big hat, mask, and shades to library. Wear gloves. Use google on their computer.

Print or snap pics of screen. Leave.

I need to spend my money on ammo.. so I was thinking going more old school... but no huh? lol

View attachment 7395925

Brother if you haven't allready stockpiled what you need your late to the party.
    I actually had one of those tennis ball throwers for my German Shepard and they make a uncoordinated goof into Nolan Ryan on steroids and you can throw a tennis ball through a privacy fence.🤣

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
    Hi,

Shit.....reparations would make the USA Government profitable again.

Just think of it as a 1 time lump sum payment combining housing assistance, food assistance, medical assistance, etc etc
    Every single person that takes the 1 time lump sum can NEVER file a claim for any of those Gov programs.

Sincerely,
    Theis

/Thread

Reactions: clcustom1911
    Brother if you haven't allready stockpiled what you need your late to the party.
    I actually had one of those tennis ball throwers for my German Shepard and they make a uncoordinated goof into Nolan Ryan on steroids and you can throw a tennis ball through a privacy fence.🤣

I think I got the last of the H1000 and Ramshot Magnum online anywhere... but thanks. One can NEVER have enough ammo can they!?

Last edited:
    Reactions: XLR308
    Read up a few posts --I'm well stocked. Plus I think I got the last of the H1000 and Ramshot Magnum online anywhere... but thanks. One can NEVER have enough ammo can they!?

You didn't get the 20lbs of H1000 I have set aside 😉
    Surprisingly it works extremely well in the 65CM with 147eldm if you have a need for that.

Add to that.... perhaps the reason WHY they're immune

And --LOL. Duh. No shit Sherlock.

Last edited:
    Add to that.... perhaps the reason WHY they're immune

And --LOL. Duh. No shit Sherlock.

See how that works? Riot without consequence, EARN a shit ton of free money. Highly motivating to do this again and again and again and again...right up until honest patriots put a stop to it.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
    It's like the people who have 3 days of groceries in the house then complain they dont have anything in stores.

I'm not wealthy, but I keep at least 1k of all calibers on hand.

I'm actually fine with this.

City people from broken homes breaking their communities, investors will scatter like roaches and the problems will get worse. Have fun looting abortion clinics and run down public property, because that's all they will have left in a few months.

Reactions: black max
    All of you talking about reparations and how it would cost ______ are missing the point. You’d have to base it on their life if their ancestors were never taken from their home country. Obviously they’d have to prove their ancestor’s lineage and then you’d base their reparations off of the difference. Once you have that number and want to be really fair and unbiased, you’d subtract any taxpayer programs that they (and their ancestors) were recipients of and then that would be the amount paid. However acceptance of reparations would then require the individual denounce their citizenship and move to wherever their ancestors were taken from. Travel expenses would be taken from the reparations amount, as the recipient shouldn’t have to pay for the flight home. Any money they paid in taxes would be added to the reparations. Once back home they can use their reparations checks and western education in order to better their ancestral communities.

I mean if you really want to be fair and finally put an end to the injustice that occurred to people who are long gone in order to appease people who can’t spell reparations let alone point to where they came from on a map.

As for “they have insurance” I’d love to see someone turn and ask them “do you have car insurance and renters insurance? Oh you do? I’ll be right back, your stuff is mine now.”