• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lord Baby Jesus!

What little respect I previously had for COVID is now gone. I wouldnt even want to think about that whore let alone coarse through its veins.

Reactions: MCSO1357
rfbDW4.gif

I wouldn't believe a word she said if my mothers life depended on it and she's already dead. What does she have to gain from it? There has to be something for her to gain for making that statement. Maybe making her seem more human? Impossible. Can Lizards actually catch Covid? I doubt it!

What does she have to gain from it? There has to be something for her to gain for making that statement.
Hash Tag Me Too!!
Nothing more than keeping herself in the spotlights. She's still hoping that the Dipshit party will give her another chance in the 24 election.

Come on Covid , You can do it ! We are all rooting for you covid!
Been praying for that evil bitch to be room temp for a long time.
Come on covid make millions of dreams come true!

Reactions: Lange Carabine
I wouldn't believe a word she said if my mothers life depended on it and she's already dead. What does she have to gain from it? There has to be something for her to gain for making that statement. Maybe making her seem more human? Impossible. Can Lizards actually catch Covid? I doubt it!
Can a Demon catch a human virus ?