• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Lord Of War (2005)

hunterb

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
An older movie with Nicholas Cage as Yuri Orlov (not really my favorite actor), but I absolutely LOVE this movie.

My favorite exchange from the film:

Andre Baptiste Sr.: They say that I am the lord of war, but perhaps it is you.

Yuri Orlov: I believe it's "warlord."

Andre Baptiste Sr.: Thank you, but I prefer it my way.

favorite quote:

Yuri Orlov: There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?

Yeah, I like guns....

I hate cage with such a passion its disturbing and shouldnt publicly speak about it.However this is a great film and having served in Liberia and sierra leon its great to watch

I hate cage with such a passion its disturbing and shouldnt publicly speak about it.However this is a great film and having served in Liberia and sierra leon its great to watch
Would be interested in your thoughts on the dynamics of those places - evil western powers manipulating the warlords or just batshit crazy people or...

Lord of war - not a bad film, i don't like cage, he is not a good actor (as for me), but film deserves for your attention.

I enjoyed that movie. As for Cage I am torn on him, really like some of his stuff. There was ironically enough a really good post running down his career. You can read it here.