• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Losing a good Friend

_Shay_

thing 2
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2009
USA
Well, I just got home on Christmas leave, and I received word that my best bud Ollie, my doberman, who I had to give away to another family before going to bootcamp, has cancer. He's being put down tomorrow. Sadly, he's only 6 years old. He was the best dog I could have ever asked for. I'm sure gonna miss that dog. Go give your pups a hug for me.

ollie.jpg

He was one of the best. Loved everyone but wasn't afraid to stand his ground. I'm gonna miss you Ollie. Can't wait to see you again soon.

Re: Losing a good Friend

Dude I love my dogs, and I know that's gotta be rough for you. Sorry for your loss...

DAMN BRO !!! That is a ball crushing event. I lost my best friend and buddy of 15 years last summer and it still hurts sometimes. I have taken the loss of friends and family members easier than I did over lossing my Choclate Lab. When they called them MAN'S best friend they didn't know how true they were. Condolences go out to you bro. Keep your chin up.

Sorry to read this Shay. Good looking Doberman there. My Maxine (Dobie) and Elke (GSD) will be getting a few extra treats tonight.

Be well and know that you did well by Ollie, sometimes the cards just aren't in anyone's favor...

So sorry man. I had to put my lab down 2 yrs ago and it hurts still. I have a 16yr old jack russel and dred the day. Stay strong, you'll see him again.

So sorry Shay - what a beautiful friend to have to say goodbye to...

Great looking dog Shay, shame he had to go.

I've been through my old dog having cancer, and I can tell you it wasn't pretty.

I'll leave it at that, and take care.

I've had to do that for 2 of my dogs in the past. I can really say that I can feel your pain.

What a magnificent dog. I have lost my share..it always hurts and I willnever forget them, or wht they did for me. Kindest wishes for U at this time.

4pm this afternoon, my friend was put to sleep. Sure am gonna miss that dog. Well, my allergies are acting up...

I feel for you and just sent a small prayer. Whenever a beloved pet of mine has passed my allergies act up too.