• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Losing Your Job Because of Tyranny?

MK20

Major Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 17, 2018
    The land of many waters
    So many of us are going to be in the position of losing our jobs here in the next few months. I think it would be a very good idea for us free men to stick together in this time and help each other out.

This thread is for those who have or who are going to lose their job. For them to find new places to work, new places to live, and good people who will help them get there and hopefully preserve as much of their former life and of their freedom as possible.

It is also for those of you who need workers to hire a guy who you have a pretty good idea is not on drugs, responsible, hard working, and who will show up on time. I know that if I needed an employee or some work done I would much rather hire a Hide guy over almost anyone else.

They are trying to exile us from society for being free. In doing so, they have inadvertently caused all of us to see who is serious about their freedom and now we can gather easily and support each other.

Fuck the globalists.
    Fuck Joe Biden.
    Fuck the tyranny.

All of you who stand against this are one family formed on the basis of freedom.
    We must all hang together or we will surely hang separately.

So many of us are going to be in the position of losing our jobs here in the next few months. I think it would be a very good idea for us free men to stick together in this time and help each other out.

This thread is for those who have or who are going to lose their job. For them to find new places to work, new places to live, and good people who will help them get there and hopefully preserve as much of their former life and of their freedom as possible.

It is also for those of you who need workers to hire a guy who you have a pretty good idea is not on drugs, responsible, hard working, and who will show up on time. I know that if I needed an employee or some work done I would much rather hire a Hide guy over almost anyone else.

They are trying to exile us from society for being free. In doing so, they have inadvertently caused all of us to see who is serious about their freedom and now we can gather easily and support each other.

Fuck the globalists.
    Fuck Joe Biden.
    Fuck the tyranny.

All of you who stand against this are one family formed on the basis of freedom.
    I'm with you. You are a very elegant speaker for the movement...
    History will repeat. When this house of cards collapses we will stick together.
    Men like you will be welcome in my camp.

Hobo

I think Hobo put this up yesterday:
    May have some issues working around Brandon's medicare/medicaid edict. Also the nurses association is suing the Governor over our anti-mandavax law and its human rights standard. But, for now, it's holding.

Fuck the globalists.
    Fuck Joe Biden.
    Fuck the tyranny.

Well said. I'm in the same boat. I'm a former farm boy, heavy equipment mechanic, mechanical engineer (17 yrs) working for a federal contractor in the navy nuclear propulsion program. About to lose my job over this jab. Just received word today that our deadline has shifted from Dec 8, to Jan 4. Hopefully, find another job soon. Ugh...

Ask Frank for a SH help-wanted/jobs board. I suspect it would be a big pain in the ass though.

Reactions: Milf Dots
    Wife is an RN, left her job for another over the mandate. Thus far, FedEx (where I am employed as a supervisor) hasn’t said one way or the other which side of this they will come down on. Will be an interesting few months, to say the least.

I lost my job a few months ago but not do to mandates, still hunting now. Already didn’t make much and it looks like I’m going to be taking a 25%+ hit to find something. What worries me is getting hired, the job decides to follow this, and then be back job hunting from this mandate crap.

I’m crippled up with no degree so it’s harder to find stuff, I used to do 100 hour weeks doing physical stuff, now I can barely ride in car or stand for more than an hour.

Good luck to everyone with all the bullshit in this world these days.

Last edited:
    Dates for mandates are shifting to after holiday shopping seasons, I filled out a questionnaire with a no for the jab and a no for allowing the company to report my no. If it costs my job so be it, not falling for the multiple layers of BS.

I run a hydraulics MFG shop in North Alabama. We also have locations near Charleston, SC, Western PA, Northern WV, and Northern KY. We are always looking for mechanics, machinists, CDL drivers, and welders. It’s my family’s company and we will not be mandating vaccines and we will be ignoring any mandates that are aimed at us. If you find yourself out of work and fit ones of those needs, contact me if you are interested and I will see if we have something available.

Last edited:
    I have been in the power generation business for almost 16 yrs now. Too many to drag up and not the age or years to retire just yet. I do live in florida, so maybe ol ron will keep me employed. I aint gonna quit, they will have to fire me. Will see how it goes in january i suppose

I run a hydraulics MFG shop in Decatur, AL. I’m always looking for mechanics, machinists, CDL drivers, and welders. It’s my family’s company and we will not be mandating vaccines and we will be ignoring any mandates that are aimed at us. If you find yourself out of work and fit ones of those needs, contact me if you are interested.

At the moment, I need a mechanic and a manual machinist ASAP.
    Thanks.

This is exactly what we need to do for each other.

Space saver for some potential bullshit to come my way. My work is being very tight-lipped and nobody knows why.

As monumental as it may sound, we Americans must build a parallel economy so we're not subjected to the fascism of that other political party's enablers. The bad news is it's gonna be difficult and painful. The good news is it's not impossible.

We were made for this time, and it starts like this- patriots helping patriots. First thing you can do is vet any service company, contractor, vendor, or supplier to make sure they have American values. Contact your local conservative party committee and ask for leads- if they don't have any, suggest they make it a priority to create such a resource.

I know I don't have to tell you that our American republic is worth saving!

I am actually trying to build one independent of SH. Won't compete with this site in any way as it will only deal with jobs for free people. I am struggling to understand the tech to build it out.

That's an awesome idea. My wife had the idea to make a pure blood dating ap, which is also brilliant.

I've always said that Americans are at our best when challenged. This is one of those times. We are in the last days of the Republic and our Liberty. If we fall, the world falls. Thank you for leading this charge.

Im tagging in. We’ve still heard zip about this at work, but it’s the monster in the closet. I have a background in commercial R717 refrigeration, licensed in Freon, etc etc and can run a set of oxy/acetalyne torches. Im just waiting for the inevitable at work.

Reactions: Milf Dots and MK20
    Not sure yet what my company will do, but pretty sure they will follow whatever OSHA gets past the lawsuits.

35 year supply chain expert, currently supporting a large pipeline with material purchasing. Long track record of cost savings and process improvement. Open to suggestions.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Monday his plan to offer $5,000 bonuses to law enforcement officers who relocate to Florida for jobs has nothing to do with Covid-19 vaccine mandates roiling big-city police departments.

"It will be available to anyone who comes. If people are saying it's a vaccine issue, it's not. It has nothing to with that," DeSantis said Monday after an economic event in North Venice.

He added, however, he did not "think police officers should be fired for shots."
    1636299338536.png

Hopefully, most companies will allow testing for those who opt for it. Even if it is at the employee's cost...

JPMorgan has been having employees test every day who are unvaccinated. It cost $10/paycheck.

Hopefully, most companies will allow testing for those who opt for it. Even if it is at the employee's cost...

JPMorgan has been having employees test every day who are unvaccinated. It cost $10/paycheck.
    Wonder if that 10.00 per pay could be a tax write off,, my company requires me to have some things, like a phone. I write part of that bill off. If it is required seems like a writeoff???????

That's an awesome idea. My wife had the idea to make a pure blood dating ap, which is also brilliant.

I've always said that Americans are at our best when challenged. This is one of those times. We are in the last days of the Republic and our Liberty. If we fall, the world falls. Thank you for leading this charge.
    She's brilliant, great idea.
    Pure blood dating is going to go far.
    Run w it and feed it.
    Great idea

If you guys are worried about losing your job because of the mandate please check this out

Yeah screw that. I won’t give an inch to the Chicoms. I’ll go work somewhere else.
    I’ve never taken a covid test, and never will... Haven’t people figured out those things are BOGUS?? There never would’ve been a “pandemic” if it weren’t for bogus tests that the sheep lined up to take.

She's brilliant, great idea.
    Pure blood dating is going to go far.
    Run w it and feed it.
    Great idea
    Pure Blood as in the Harry Potter Movies? Or only those unvaccinated are of "Pure Blood"? Not getting the dialog here - thanks for the enlightenment.

VooDoo

If any of y’all are in AL, GA, TN, FL or SC and know anything about architecture or engineering and in need of work I will point you to a place hiring for all kinds of shit that is not requiring vax that I’m aware of.
    I assume you are talking about civil engineering, not aerospace or software.

You need to hear this. There is no political recourse. The left controls the majority of all our major institutions. There is no conservative party in this country. There is just one national party with two different names. This is how communists takeover countries. Rejecting government is the only way to protect your family and there will be consequences on both sides for doing so. Men will either turn a blind eye to this evil and end up in hell with the devil or men will do what is right with no guarantee of a positive outcome but will have a clear conscience and soul. The government has no problem using its resources including law enforcement to impoverish and kill you. We should have no problem defending our families with even more ferocity when necessary.

The left will do whatever is necessary to advance their evil to win yet our side wants to take the high road and won’t do whatever is necessary to stand against evil to defend their own families wellbeing.

I can tell you this, if I lose my job because of this sick shit everyone involved will be held accountable including my former employer. Top to bottom. Bottom to top. We all have some serious soul searching to do. Myself included.
    Wade preaching the truth once again… Keep it up, bro. 💪🏼👌🏼

If any of y’all are in AL, GA, TN, FL or SC and know anything about architecture or engineering and in need of work I will point you to a place hiring for all kinds of shit that is not requiring vax that I’m aware of.
    How about Texas? I'm looking for a job in central TX.

FUCK THIS !
    Are you going to be told to be tested everyday for STD's, hepatitis, tuberculosis before you come to work , why not ?