• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LOST & FOUND

aljones_315

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2018
New Mexico
what are the chances an admin could mqke this a pinned post for future postings and post match lost and found scenarios???

IF anyone that attended the Bighorn steel classic this past weekend in nebraska lost a rear bag please pm me with your name squad and a description of the bag in question and ill get it shipped out asap. somehow ended up with one that wasnt mine in my pack when i got home.

so after washing the mud from the bag it says Scriver on it i think James Scriver was in our squad but dont have any contact info i know hes from the western colorado area if anyone has contact info for him ???

Reactions: Tokay444
bag has been shipped back I got your sons address from him on facebook early last week and finaly got to the post office Monday morning were doing good down here so far but our local range is pad locked up so lots of sittin around doin nothin

Reactions: TACC