• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lost respect for McConaughey

He is an elite member of society. His delusions of grandeur are among the most pretentious of any man alive.
His words are no more important than the words of any other person. Typical of the Hollywood class. The stereotype was created for him......
The fundamental of his whole life is fake. This is what being and "actor" is after all. Most entertainers (not all) are phony by definition.

Yup read that and he said a whole lot of stupid.

Respect for 2A and calling for gun control are contradictions. This guy is trying to have his cake.

Reactions: wh20crazy
That fuck has always been annoying to me. His commercials are god awful narcissistic crap.
Another asshole reading other people's words and deluding himself into believing that makes him special !
Celebrity's are as much my enemy as the political class scum are !

iu

They're lying.

iu

They're lying.
To be fair, this is a cherry picked stat. It would look very different if it were relative to gun ownership instead of number of guns.

PS. Nevermind. Your newer comment covered that.

250,000 Americans are killed every year by preventable medical malpractice. THIRD LEADING cause of death. Far more than anything remotely caused by guns.

How many people has the mRNA clot shots murdered so far? More than 100,000 and up to 1 million or more.

ETA: Hey SPLC/fed bois monitoring this board for "domestic extremist content", LISTEN UP... You are FAR MORE likely to die during a routine bronchoscopy with anesthesia because the tech got distracted by a jiggling set of big mommy milkers on a college age receptionist walking past and jerked a tube too hard forgetting it is in your throat, than from ANY "gun violence", real or imagined. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Last edited:
Not one more fucking inch! Not one iota! Anyone who believes in "common sense gun laws" is my enemy, and the enemy of all free Americans.
This^^^^^

I dumped the NRA with lifetime membership, because they wouldn't back the HPA. I used to just hand them money every time they called.
The last time they called, I told them I never wanted to hear from them again, through phone or mail, and explained why.

Its all a fucking game, rigged to make money.
The politicians and PACs are laughing at us.

"Compromise"
Inigo-Montoya-Meme.jpg

Reality is this; unless you're ready to draw a line and stand by it, you're part of the problem. The left will and does resort to violence while the right does not. Does this need to change?

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Reality is this; unless you're ready to draw a line and stand by it, you're part of the problem. The left will and does resort to violence while the right does not. Does this need to change?
Each man must make his own decisions about what he will or will not do to save his family, his country, or himself.
I've come to my own conclusions, made my own decisions, and have drawn my own line that I stand by.

I don't know how anybody has respect for M.M. He's an arrogant 2-bit actor. Case closed. Only a few actors seem to have any common sense and most of those have been thrown out of hollyweird.

Another Hollywood phony, letting himself be played by Dems. I once thought he was on the right side of this, but no longer. FMM.
I never had any.

I think he’s a phony and reminds me of some televangelists. All sickly sweet bullshit

Last edited:
Hell, look at homicide rates by state

View attachment 7887507

Highest on the list....Washington D.C.....no guns allowed

Lowest on the list...New Hampshire....no gun laws at all, guns fucking grow on trees....

One is a liberal shit hole home to all the countries "rulers".......the other literally has the motto "live free or die".....

But yeah, guns are the problem....lol.
There is the issue of population density. Being packed together provokes more stress and its outlets. Doesnt excuse it but does help to explain it.

Ive been to the ghetto areas of DC like Capitol Heights and will never go back. A fucking jungle. On the other hand I drove to southern Alabama last week and almost every little place I stopped in was staffed 95% young black folks who were clean, polite, efficient, and just nice folks. Environment can have a lot to do with outcomes.

I have more respect for him than say…..Beto.

But yeah. He whored himself out to stand behind that podium.
They are on our side, or they or not! If they are not, fuck em! I have no use for the enemy! Anybody that speaks for the dems is the enemy!

Reactions: Dunraven
I think the man speaks for himself, not for any party. His mom is a school teacher less than a mile from that school. He is speaking from emotion tempered by what he sees as reason.

Beto on the other hand is nothing more than an opportunistic pos just like any other politicians.

I think the man speaks for himself, not for any party. His mom is a school teacher less than a mile from that school. He is speaking from emotion tempered by what he sees as reason.

Beto on the other hand is nothing more than an opportunistic pos just like any other politicians.
His choice of "stage" is a bit revealing. . .

His choice of "stage" is a bit revealing. . .
Pretty sure I stated above that I thought he whored himself out to stand behind that podium.

I’m assuming you missed that in my original statement.

Pretty sure I stated above that I thought he whored himself out to stand behind that podium.

I’m assuming you missed that in my original statement.
Yep, I'll admit that I did. Even so, you are still giving him too much credit as to "speaking from emotion tempered by what he sees as reason." IYAM, he's another tool standing on top of dead children to gain a political point or two for his own benefit.

See my post about "political aspirations."

Perhaps I am giving him too much credit. Given his past stances and the relative closeness to home that this may be hitting him I’ll withhold outright burning him at the stake.

If this turns out to be a driving cause for him then I’ll change my mind. For now he isn’t running for any office and his vote counts just as much as mine.

Perhaps I am giving him too much credit. Given his past stances and the relative closeness to home that this may be hitting him I’ll withhold outright burning him at the stake.

If this turns out to be a driving cause for him then I’ll change my mind. For now he isn’t running for any office and his vote counts just as much as mine.
Wasn't he mulling running for governor recently then backed out? I seem to recall something like that or am I mixing him up with another Hollyweirdo?

I'm not bashing you, good that you can still somewhat trust those types.

I'm all out of trust these days. . . these publicity whores all have an agenda.

Reactions: nikonNUT
I'm lost.

Did we ever respect him in the first place? If so, what action or accomplishment is worthy of respect?
I believe this side conversation is about me saying I had more respect for him then someone like Beto, or any of the dem wackos.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
Wasn't he mulling running for governor recently then backed out? I seem to recall something like that or am I mixing him up with another Hollyweirdo?

I'm not bashing you, good that you can still somewhat trust those types.

I'm all out of trust these days. . . these publicity whores all have an agenda.
I vaguely remember something like that. I really don’t give that much seriousness. Kinda like a vogue thing for people to say.

Now if he actually runs as a gun grabbing dem, such as Beto, then by all means crucify him.

I believe then he made the running statement his stance was not what it is now. Hence me mentioning his mom is a teacher in that town and being emotional right now.

Oh btw “ Those types “.

No I don’t trust “ those types “ but from hearing him speak back when he thought about running he struck me as being far from the typical Hollywood wack job.

This^^^^^

I dumped the NRA with lifetime membership, because they wouldn't back the HPA. I used to just hand them money every time they called.
The last time they called, I told them I never wanted to hear from them again, through phone or mail, and explained why.

Its all a fucking game, rigged to make money.
The politicians and PACs are laughing at us.

"Compromise"
View attachment 7887334
The NRA needs money so that Wayne can buy another one of those high dollar suits.

Reactions: HD1911