• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Lost the best one I've ever had.

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It Podcast
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Our old man Bosco has finally left us. At 11 years old, he started having seizures back in October while I was in TN at Frank and Marc's course. Tonight, he had one for over an hour. Longest one by far he has ever had. His meds had obviously stopped working. I didnt see an end in sight so I did what I thought was best and put him down behind the barn and buried him. Not the first time I've had to do it myself but by far the hardest. That dog made any and everyone into a dog lover. More than once, we have had people that hated dogs say that they actually wanted a dog if it could be just like him. All dogs are special but he truly broke the mold. Im going to miss him dearly.

IMG00025.jpg
    20151101_175747.jpg
    FB_IMG_1598475264284.jpg

Tough thing to do. Great dogs are hard to let go. Sorry for your furry four legged loss.

Hardest thing in the world. I’ve done it a few times. I feel your pain.

So very sorry for your loss, I've had to cross that bridge more times then I care to remember.

Condolences bro, he will never be replaced, but hopefully you can give another one a good family

My condolences brother. I am both sorry and proud of you for taking responsibility for your faithful animals final moments.

Hard to do. But I would do it for you, and you would do it for me. Your dog understands and would do the same for you!!

Peace.

That's a hard choice to make but your best friend didn't spend the remaining hours of his life in a some strange place scared. He spent it with his people in a familiar place at peace. I've had to do it a few times. It tears your heart out but they devoted their lives to us and deserve no less. I commend you for making such a hard choice but you did what was BEST for him. All dogs go to heaven and Lord willing you will see him again. He'll meet you at the gate. God speed and my prayers are with you and your family.

Tough to watch our friends struggle. Be well, and peace be with you.

Tough stuff guy. He knows you did right by him. Very sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your families loss dude. Hang in there.

The last dog I had to put down brought tears to my eyes he was like a child to me and my wife.The pain will pass bro and a new puppy will help with the process.You did the right thing to put him out of the suffering he was in. God Bless

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    That's tough. I feel for you.
    You gave him the best life ever so be thankful you had the opportunity to cross paths.
    Their lives are so short, don't hesitate to repeat that cycle with the next one that tugs your heart.

I have grieved harder for some of my pups than I have for family members. May not be a good quality to have but it's true.

./

Sorry to hear it. It's one of life's toughest decisions.
    Condolences to you and the family.

A Dog's Prayer

Treat me kindly, my beloved master, for no heart in all the world is more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of me.

Do not break my spirit with a stick, for though I should lick your hand between the blows, your patience and understanding will more quickly teach me the things you would have me do.

Speak to me often, for your voice is the world's sweetest music, as you must know by the fierce wagging of my tail when your footstep falls upon my waiting ear.

When it is cold and wet, please take me inside... for I am now a domesticated animal, no longer used to bitter elements... and I ask no greater glory than the privilege of sitting at your feet beside the hearth... though had you no home, I would rather follow you through ice and snow than rest upon the softest pillow in the warmest home in all the land... for you are my god... and I am your devoted worshiper.

Keep my pan filled with fresh water, for although I should not reproach you were it dry, I cannot tell you when I suffer thirst. Feed me clean food, that I may stay well, to romp and play and do your bidding, to walk by your side, and stand ready, willing and able to protect you with my life, should your life be in danger.

And, beloved master, should the Great Master see fit to deprive me of my health or sight, do not turn me away from you. Rather hold me gently in your arms as skilled hands grant me the merciful boon of eternal rest...and I will leave you knowing with the last breath I drew, my fate was ever safest in your hands.

--Beth Norman Harris

Sorry brother, thats one of the hardest things a man has to do but one of the kindest things you could do for your friend and family member.

Prayers be with you in this time. Loosing a good friend is a hard load to carry.

That said, I believe GOD has a place for all of his loved ones. I look forward to spending time again with Bear, Sugar, Fraliine and Chubby. Especially with Fraline. And maybe get to spend time with Copy’s Cajun Queen and Fashion’s Flirt. And Cajun’s last filly, who I falsely blamed for Cajun’s death. I need to make up to her.

Reactions: Expert684
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
    It sounds like they were an amazing companion.

I'm sorry to hear that. I have heard you speak fondly of him on the pocast, which I enjoy btw. I have been in your shoes. 3 years ago this month I lost my best friend. There isn't a day that passes I don't think of her but I guess that's just part of life... the sad part.

Sorry to hear that. I lost mine last year and it hurt me bad. He was there for me when most weren't... I rescued another shortly after. She is just as good in different ways.

condolences.

/fucking allergies!