• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lot of “trolls” lately?

TheBigCountry

Green Weenie
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2013
    What’s been going on with the Hide lately? Seems to be a lot of “interesting” new members...

The other day there was the guy posting about trying to touch off a 300 with a 308 round loaded that ghosted.

And now in the 17HMR thread there’s a guy spouting off with some very interesting stuff.

Where are they all coming from?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    Probably kids from BARFCUM and CockTalk. The CoD servers are probably down and their moms aren't home to heat up their Hot Pockets for them. Teenage angst can be a real bitch at times. ;)

Reactions: Stpilot12
    We have had a lot of new sign ups - like a lot so it makes senses some will be lacking in quality

Set em straight and don’t suffer fools - just don’t invite it and turn it into a totally shit show. If you feed them they grow and multiply

The right one line is enough to send the point home

We have had a lot of new sign ups - like a lot so it makes senses some will be lacking in quality

Set em straight and don’t suffer fools - just don’t invite it and turn it into a totally shit show. If you feed them they grow and multiply

51573B62-523F-4AAD-B810-B0C5DF1ABF57.png

Can we come up with a test that you have to pass with an 85% or better before membership is accepted. Nothing crazy but just some stuff to flush out the trolls. Important stuff like, do you wear Velcro sneakers?

Can we come up with a test that you have to pass with an 85% or better before membership is accepted. Nothing crazy but just some stuff to flush out the trolls. Important stuff like, do you wear Velcro sneakers?

AND......."Do you know the proper technique for polishing them" ? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

New sign ups is good for LL. More eyeballs, more ad revenue. More students. More interest in long range shooting....

I had the same thought aboit a troll increase last week. Then I thought... What have we had... 3? Poprocks, that other wingnut who was into welding and anthird who I put on ignore. Maybe a few more?

Not a bad tradr or trend when it comes to seeing LL succed.

Trolls are easy to stamp out and starve. And the stupid ones who come in as some honk of SEAL Carlos Hathcock Sniper... They are entertaining.

I am glad for new victims... Er visitors... Er members. The good ones will far outnumber the tools.

Congrats LL on the expansion... We'll treat them right!

Cheers, Sirhr

Probably kids from BARFCUM and CockTalk. The CoD servers are probably down and their moms aren't home to heat up their Hot Pockets for them. Teenage angst can be a real bitch at times. ;)

You came from Cocktalk. Speaking from personal experience?

You came from Cocktalk. Speaking from personal experience?

Well, I was a teenager when I used to post at those sites. And I do love Hot Pockets every now and then. However, I'm no CoD lover. Fuck that game series and the squeekers who have infested it and ruined it for anyone who was curious about the series.

Think I used an Enfield most of the time, in the WWII servers guys get the machine guns and far too many grenades they flood the field with them

Definitely tried to use no hack games but there is always one Mazer in the group balancing the map seams or using a cheat

Hahahaha.

Seriously, that guy is a bunch of trouble. One day he was shitting on a couple of the engineers in the ballistics section, patronizing them for absolutely no reason. Entirely gratuitous bullshit. I gotta say though, this guy puts in a lot of work to be an asshole. It’s as if he studies the topics really hard and then throws his own trolling 2 cents in, insulting and hoping to stump or outsmart guys in the thread.

Reactions: Bender
    Yes Theis was there I remember. I just peeked in that rimfire 17HMR thread and it looks like classic mania. Add up the text of my last 200 posts and it doesn’t come close to what this guy wrote in 3

Reactions: Bender
    I like Battlefield better playing the WWI servers that are Rifles Only did well against the MazerBlades of the world.

I was Freddy’s Ascot

That single action Henry rifle is what’s up.

I didn't think anyone here really played games, but BF1 on hardcore with the Winchester 1895 is where its at. Mainly because I love Winchesters and having to shoot people more than once is bullshit. I just wish 1895 Muskets in 30-06 weren't so goddamn expensive or id own one.

Maybe he is just too smart for us,

Speaking of trolling by the experts look at the comments in my YT channel, they don’t own it, never shot it, but seeing me do it and I’m wrong. Guy told me the recoil management video was BS and couldn’t do it with a 7-08 even though we were doing it with a 308 he did say hunting rifle though so

Ascot? I wore one years ago until my father looked at me and said.."So now youve got your ascot (ass caught) around your neck."

I didn't think anyone here really played games, but BF1 on hardcore with the Winchester 1895 is where its at. Mainly because I love Winchesters and having to shoot people more than once is bullshit. I just wish 1895 Muskets in 30-06 weren't so goddamn expensive or id own one.
    Most been playing ghost recon wildlands these days.

Had a guy arguing with me a few weeks ago that Bell & Carlson makes the Marine M40 and did since the 60s

B&C is Seal Sniper Carlos Hathcock approved
    Not only am I out all those damn feathers, but I have no stocks for my M40-geries.

Next someone will tell me the Teams didn’t pick the new Taurus AR for their new service rifle.

Last edited:
    Reactions: hcsd54 and RNWRKNP
    My favorite thing about Hot Pockets is the simple fact that they put a warning on the sleeves telling you that the filling will be hot. I used to think, "how fucking retarded do they think we are?" Then I realized with all the litigious assholes out there, they have to put that warning on or else some dipshit will burn their mouth and sue for 10 million bucks because there was no warning on a fucking product that has "hot" right in it's name telling them it will be hot!