• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Lot of 42 Pmags. 30’s and 20’s

redneckbmxer24

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Selling a lot of 42 pmags. The majority of them are brand new and have never had a round loaded, some have been lightly used but no range mags that have been dropped and such.

There are 42 mags total. 37x 30rd and 5x 20rd. The 20rd are all gen 3 and the 30 rounds are mostly gen 2 with a couple gen 1’s mixed in. Most have dust covers but some don’t. I have a few more dust covers floating around that I’ll find too. 1 or two are window mags as well. I feel like I have a couple more mags somewhere too and I’ll include those as well.

Selling for $375 shipped for the full lot which is less than $9/mag delivered.

*NO SALES WHERE PROHIBITED*. No I won’t ship to CA either, I don’t care if there’s companies doing it still, the answer is NO. I will ship to Washington state through the 21st only.

Payment via Zelle or discreet PayPal family and friends only.

Attachments

• 0DB5BCA2-B92E-44E4-94AA-ACB7311E54AA.jpeg
      0DB5BCA2-B92E-44E4-94AA-ACB7311E54AA.jpeg
      507.2 KB · Views: 58
    Last edited: