• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Lothar Walther Barrel CZ 455 / CZ 457, - Solitude78 has spoken for this.

AGrizz

Private
Minuteman
Oct 9, 2008
Lothar Walther 22lr Barrel for CZ 455 / CZ 457. Stainless steel 20 1/2 inch long. Threaded muzzle 1/2-28. The diameter is .865 straight. This barrel does not come with a thread protector from the factory. Match Chamber with about 500 rounds fired. Seems to shoot best with SK Rifle Match and Lapua Center X. SK Standard Plus is a good shooter as well.

Reason for selling is to move over to a different barrel. I do not need 3 to 5 barrels for one rifle. Absolutely nothing wrong with this barrel and it is extremely clean.

Shipping to lower 48 states only.

$250

Attachments

• Lothar Walther.jpg
    Lothar Walther.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Curious what barrel/s you kept, I’m in the market and waffling back and forth between a few different ones. Did you have this in a 455 or 457?

Curious what barrel/s you kept, I’m in the market and waffling back and forth between a few different ones. Did you have this in a 455 or 457?
This barrel was in a CZ 457. Screws torqued properly. Calm day. Lothar Walther makes very nice barrels. I will be trying the IBI International barrel. A Lilja is on the ticket after that.

This barrel was in a CZ 457. Screws torqued properly. Calm day. Lothar Walther makes very nice barrels. I will be trying the IBI International barrel. A Lilja is on the ticket after that.

I am curious to see how you like the IBI. I have had mine for two weeks and it is amazing so far.

I am curious to see how you like the IBI. I have had mine for two weeks and it is amazing so far.
I will probably spend the next 6 months to a year with it to make certain everything is good to go for tuning, temperature changes, humidity and wind. After that I can give an evaluation.

Reactions: Pinmaster