• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Louisiana farmer facing economic hit after social media post touted his Catholic faith, called out Pride month

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018

instagram2.png

Louisiana farmer facing economic hit after social media post touted his Catholic faith, called out Pride month​

Owner of the Backwater Foei Gras farmstead, Ross McKnight, has lost two-thirds of his restaurant business after he made an Instagram post commemorating the Catholic celebration of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, leaving his "tiny" family-owned farm under intense economic pressure. In the post, he referred to the "attempted coup of the month," referring to Pride Month. He then suggested "some antidotes to a false pride."

Last edited:
    The only true answer to this attack.

===================================================

0 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Posting conservative talking points on mainstream social media is akin to running into a lions’ den and proclaiming yourself to be a vegan and a pacifist.

You gotta be smarter than your adversary.
    And sometimes youve got to take a stand.

Life sometimes gives us tough choices .

to the vegan thing u can fix that put em on a sand island with a rabbit one of 2 things gonna happen they die or the rabbit is dead give it a month ;)

Instagram is where we make a stand? With the “influencers” and thots?
    Maybe you can enlighten the rest of the class? Where is the "proper" place to make a stand? Maybe the reason the liberals are advancing their degenerate ideas far and wide, is because they take a stand anywhere they are, while conservatives are stepping on their dicks.

Maybe you can enlighten the rest of the class? Where is the "proper" place to make a stand? Maybe the reason the liberals are advancing their degenerate ideas far and wide, is because they take a stand anywhere they are, while conservatives are stepping on their dicks.
    Start in your community. Participate in you church- if that’s your thing. Run for the school board. Join a Christian outreach group. Go on a mission. Hell, hold a “Jesus Saves” sign on a street corner. Singing the gospel on “the gram” is the equivalent of preaching in a strip club.

Reactions: ken226
    Well....learn something new ever day.
    I thought it was something like thick hot.
    I was of the assumption it was something along those lines of thick & hot but I was wrong. Glad I didn’t call my wife a thot.

Is there a shred of proof he took a financial hit? NO.

Do you really think people that enjoy fattened goose livers are worried that fags won't like them anymore?

Farmer has a lot of assholes bitching on his social media, if he closed his accounts for a week or two that fads away. Why? Because the jizz mopping crowd will go be offended somewhere else.

Reactions: Oldloser
    Reactions: Hobo Hilton
    If I was the farmer I would post the name of every restaurant and store that canceled on me and encourage supporters of me not to dine or buy from those stores. I bet when the firestorm wind blows back the other way they will have second thoughts. Fuck it you got to fight fire with fire sometime.

If you take a stand based on your morality and faith and you suffer for it, you will find yourself in good company, biblically speaking.

Surely he knows that. Persecution of Christians is nothing new, but this isn't persecution. When bud light went woke and everyone walked away, it was to make a point. If his clientele was such that making his beliefs known caused this damage to his business, then he should be happy to have rid his location of the vermin, and accepted the consequences for his actions. People are free to choose who they do business with, and that door swings both ways. He shouldn't pretend he was caught flat footed here.

Reactions: lash and Oldloser
    If I was the farmer I would post the name of every restaurant and store that canceled on me and encourage supporters of me not to dine or buy from those stores. I bet when the firestorm wind blows back the other way they will have second thoughts. Fuck it you got to fight fire with fire sometime.
    I agree with both this and also with then closing his account for a week and let the winds of the fickle blow elsewhere.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
    I would like to know what restaurants that family lost

Looks like the type that would be for smart gun control.

Reactions: lash
    Where's the AR-15 in his family picture?

There are a million political arguments, I'm sure of.
    Hopefully Scalise will send some of those political favors in the direction of Louisiana.
    Lord knows that State needs all the help it can get.
    "Laissez les bons temps rouler”

Republican lawmakers Wednesday selected Rep. Steve Scalise as their candidate for speaker of the House of Representatives, more than a week after Kevin McCarthy was ousted by rebel GOP members in a historic no-confidence vote.