• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Louisiana Precison 300 Rum

Re: Louisiana Precison 300 Rum

Tell me more about this build. Barrel is sure a head turner! Are you the builder or had it built. How does she shoot and finally what would be the cost of similar build? I have a semi-custom 300rum Sendero I am getting .3s to .5s. Still working on the "right" load.

Bob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eurosport</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell me more about this build. Barrel is sure a head turner! Are you the builder or had it built. How does she shoot and finally what would be the cost of similar build? I have a semi-custom 300rum Sendero I am getting .3s to .5s. Still working on the "right" load.

Bob </div></div>

I built it.

1-10 Krieger LV finished at 27"
300RUM
Wyatts Extended Mag Box
Trued Remington 700
Tubb Recoil Lug
All metal Glass Blasted
Pillar Bedded in an A5 McMillan
Jewell HVR Trigger
Kampfeld Barrel & Bolt Fluting
Kampfeld Brake

approx 15Lbs w/o glass

Looks good, I want my bolt and barrel fluted.
smile.gif

Rifle after Kampfeld weighs 15.14 with the NSX. I'll finally get to stretch her wings this weekend up to about 700 yds. Can't wait to give the range report.

Nice job again Roscoe, looks great!