• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Louisiana Priest has a 3-some with 2 Dominatrix in a church

Perhaps he should have read this.

Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as God’s slaves. (‭1 Peter‬ ‭2‬:‭16‬ NIV)

I mean, reading and abiding by the Bible best as a man can is kinda in his job description.

If he was my pastor I would push to keep him on staff, forgive, and encourage him to make choices more in line with the moral teachings in the Bible.
If we cant forgive men of falling short due to the flesh, are we really living by God’s principles?

pedos dont get that. That is pure evil that MUST be stomped out.

not that anyone cared. But thats my $0.02 and its worth what you paid for it.

Perhaps he should have read this.

Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as God’s slaves. (‭1 Peter‬ ‭2‬:‭16‬ NIV)

I mean, reading and abiding by the Bible best as a man can is kinda in his job description.

If he was my pastor I would push to keep him on staff, forgive, and encourage him to make choices more in line with the moral teachings in the Bible.
If we cant forgive men of falling short due to the flesh, are we really living by God’s principles?

pedos dont get that. That is pure evil that MUST be stomped out.

not that anyone cared. But thats my $0.02 and its worth what you paid for it.

I think he got the slave part correct

This is why Louisiana is having back to back hurricanes. 40 days and 40 nights of rain and water to rid the place of evil and start over.

Reactions: Barneybdb