• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Louisville, KY police chief says that people who don't support national gun registration are giving police the middle finger.

95A86414-2D5D-4CF6-9555-B709D9F2140B.jpeg

So, she wants a database of all existing firearms serial numbers and who they belong to at her finger tips? What could go wrong with that compilation? Some group of anti's would hack that database and start doxing/harassing random gun owners in a heart beat.

Sorry. Bad fucking idea.

Voodoo

Just another dyke mouthpiece. I'm sure she was hired for all of her attributes and experience of police work........

Doc
About as many attributes as Art Acevedo, another anti-gun diversity hire.

Reactions: Maxwell
I automatically assume that she supports welding COVID exposed people into their homes and starving them indefinitely, as well as dragging elderly people into cold and damp quarantine facilities.

"But but but I didn't say th--". Yeah shut the fuck up. You support gun control, that means you support all other totalitarian shit. Just like a serial killer who killed 2 people versus a serial killer who killed 200. Doesn't matter, you are still a serial killer.

Louisville, KY police chief, formerly of Atlanta PD I think, says that people who don't support a national digital firearm registry are giving police the middle finger and do not support law enforcement.

Typical ideology from a government hack.

“I think sometimes my job is kind of hard so everyone needs to do the right thing and give up your god given natural/constitutional rights so I can be lazy.”

No Mam!

So, she wants a database of all existing firearms serial numbers and who they belong to at her finger tips? What could go wrong with that compilation? Some group of anti's would hack that database and start doxing/harassing random gun owners in a heart beat.

Sorry. Bad fucking idea.

Voodoo
Or worse, literally come and try to take them, as is happening in Canada.

I would love a list of crimes gun laws have prevented, I mean at least once in the last few hundred years someone must have said to themselves I can get 20 to life for the murder I’m going to commit but I don’t want to risk the 1 or 2 years in jail for possession of a illegal weapon. Gun laws are as effective as gun free zone signs.

I would love a list of crimes gun laws have prevented, I mean at least once in the last few hundred years someone must have said to themselves I can get 20 to life for the murder I’m going to commit but I don’t want to risk the 1 or 2 years in jail for possession of a illegal weapon. Gun laws are as effective as gun free zone signs.
Gun laws do exactly what they’re designed to do. Turn people who weren’t criminals on their merits, into criminals with a stroke of a pen.
There isn’t any act that can be perpetrated with a firearm that isn’t already covered in the criminal code, without specific legislation pertaining to firearms.

Gun laws do exactly what they’re designed to do. Turn people who weren’t criminals on their merits, into criminals with a stroke of a pen.
There isn’t any act that can be perpetrated with a firearm that isn’t already covered in the criminal code, without specific legislation pertaining to firearms.
I get that, but sometimes it’s hard to put myself into the mind of a dumbass that believes gun laws stop crime, then again they are the same people who support the inflation bill that will just make inflation worse and weaponize the irs.

So if cops are allowed to seize money or get a cut from suspected drug dealers and not report it, the supposed drug dealers are dealing drugs for the cops.

Are we Mexico yet?
Dunno what we are anymore man. Been drinking way too much lately. Can’t stop thinking about this autistic 13y/o that got brought in with a “eye infection”… turned out she was pregnant by her uncle/had hundreds of crabs in her eyes..

Sorry. Bad fucking idea.

In history, gun registrations has preceded gun confiscation 100% of the time (I think it started in Turkey around 1912).

Gun confiscation in turn has allowed governments to murder millions of its own citizens, and removal of God-given freedoms and rights.

Last edited:
Why is it the big city Chiefs have the worst grasp of rights and common sense? It happens over and over.

That‘s rhetorical - I know they aren’t promoted there based on skill, ability, or knowledge.

Figured it’d be a black male

But I guess dyke > black these days when it comes to diversity hires