• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Love our government

sam626

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2011
stilwell, kansas
The NFA branch isn't open to answer the phone, but I just checked my bank balance and noticed that they are cashing checks.

Oh they'll answer the phone, but they will tell you that they cannot look on the computer and tell you the status of a transfer (happened to me today). Luckily, they must be doing something because I had a form 3 get approved last Friday. FWIW, it was filed on 9/19 so it was around a two week turn which shocked the shizz out of me.

Your check goes to a bank in Atlanta (unless you file a form 1). The bank isn't on slimdown. At least they got one thing right: let private industry handle the money.

I am in my second round of employment by the gub'ment (this time as a contractor, though. So I guess I'm not really an employee). While on the whole our Federal government is an almost unfathomable quagmire/labyrinth/impenetrable and stagnant swamp, I found that on the several occasions I contacted the NFA folks they have been pleasant and helpful. In keeping with solid tradition, a branch that makes money should be under-staffed, while so many that are giant sucking holes of waste are wildly over-staffed. The systems these folks have to work with were not selected by them, are not managed by them, and they were likely never consulted as to how they might be used. That was done by a group of people far away and having no idea how things need to get done. Just giving a little credit to the WV office based on my own experience.

Oh they'll answer the phone, but they will tell you that they cannot look on the computer and tell you the status of a transfer (happened to me today). Luckily, they must be doing something because I had a form 3 get approved last Friday. FWIW, it was filed on 9/19 so it was around a two week turn which shocked the shizz out of me.

Dammit. I have one that went in on 9-12 I'm still waiting for, and have two others waiting for them to start accepting eforms again to get the ball rolling. I know I've got another year or so before I finally can take anything home, but I sure would like to get to the next step in the process.

We NEED to get a HOSTAGE Negotiation team in their to get things moving so we free our CANS!!!! LOL