• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Love this dang rifle...

Donr13

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2013
Gilbert, Az
My buddy just got his AT friday so we had to go out to the range today. Sorry this thread is not about the AT, it was just an excuse to go to the range.:cool:

Now the desert has been closed for fire restrictions but I have only shot my custom PCR .260 once so I decided to bring it out even though I was only going to shoot 100yrds. I dialed in the trigger to the pull weight I like after the last trip as the factory 4lb Timney was too heavy.

Below are the results with swammo 139gr scenars. 5 shot group.

This being my first custom I was so excited to see the type of groups I could produce. PCR has built a fantastic rifle.

P.S. I also fell in love with the AI AT as well. The trigger is a dream. First time seeing and shooting an AI rifle and I can give it two thumbs up.

That is all. Have a great day!

Last edited:
Same here in Central Coast, CA. Dry and no rain here as well. My brother lives in Fort Mohave, AZ, and its nothing but dirt and rocks there. 260' rock and mine is doing great shooting 140's hybrids.

Two beautiful rifles in that picture. It looks like yours is a great gun.

I hope to own maybe one of each of the AI and a PCR along with others.

Awesome, and thanks for the photos too. So what's in the desert that might catch fire? Just curious.
biggest problem we had was all the zombie idiots buying thousands of tracers last year and ripping off mag after mag and about 10 or more fires started consequently last summer. I remember fire investigators and the atf coming into the shop I worked at last year asking about any customers bragging about setting the deserts and forests on fire. sadly we did have more than one customer bragging about starting fires from stupidity and leaving them.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

How has your thunderbeast performed? I loooove mine. It is used on my 65 and my 308. They never get shot without it.

How has your thunderbeast performed? I loooove mine. It is used on my 65 and my 308. They never get shot without it.

I wish I could answer this question but the ATF has mine in jail until they get their heads out of their asses and give me my damn stamp. Until then I am just shooting with their brake attachment. I should be getting it back in the next month or so. My buddy uses the 30BA on his AT and its shooting awesome and quiet. No complaints here and you can tell the can is great quality by the machining.

My son and I out at Rio yesterday, shooting our DTA SRS A1 with 26" 260 barrel. Use Lapua brass with Lapua 139 gr. and Berger 140 gr. bullets at 100 yards and nailing steel at 300 yards all day. Best group I've managed at 100 yards is 0.16 MOA. Love the rifle and caliber. Waiting for my AI AXMC 308 and 260 in Tan to arrive at Mile High. Love the TBAC 30BA suppressors! Great Father's Day with my son.

My son and I out at Rio yesterday, shooting our DTA SRS A1 with 26" 260 barrel. Use Lapua brass with Lapua 139 gr. and Berger 140 gr. bullets at 100 yards and nailing steel at 300 yards all day. Best group I've managed at 100 yards is 0.16 MOA. Love the rifle and caliber. Waiting for my AI AXMC 308 and 260 in Tan to arrive at Mile High. Love the TBAC 30BA suppressors! Great Father's Day with my son.

Ha the guy on the bench next to me was talking about you. I tried to go down to your bench to check out the DTA but you were already gone.

Would have been nice to see that DTA, but like Don says, you were gone before we were able to make it down that way. Thankfully it wasn't that hot of a day either, make for a pretty good day at the range.

Awesome rifles and group......

How was the crowd at Rio? I hope the heat keeps all those zombie killers at the mall brushing up on their ninja skills. I was able to leave work early on a Wednesday 2 weeks ago and rushed to Rio to brake in a new pistol and rifle. I got there around 2 and had the range all to myself for a little over an hour. Of course all good things come to an end and some fucking douche and his kid showed up and this guy started spewing the tacticool bullshit as his kid was fucking with the "SHTF zombie rifle" during a ceasefire.

I pray for rain so I can go back to the desert and not have to deal with tools.

Awesome rifles and group......

How was the crowd at Rio? I hope the heat keeps all those zombie killers at the mall brushing up on their ninja skills. I was able to leave work early on a Wednesday 2 weeks ago and rushed to Rio to brake in a new pistol and rifle. I got there around 2 and had the range all to myself for a little over an hour. Of course all good things come to an end and some fucking douche and his kid showed up and this guy started spewing the tacticool bullshit as his kid was fucking with the "SHTF zombie rifle" during a ceasefire.

I pray for rain so I can go back to the desert and not have to deal with tools.

We went out early but still ended up having to share a bench. Started to clear up around 11am. Weekdays are really the way to go at rio.

Very nice rifle. And group. Get that scope lower to the barrel ;(

Yea I need to do that, I had it set up to swap over to my OBR but it's been over year now and it looks like it may still be another before I get that rifle from Larue, may just do a dedicated scope on that rig when the time comes and get some lower rings for this one.

Sounds like a lot of nice rifles floating around the east valley that has never seen a comp. Come on out to saturdays match at PRG!

Sounds like a lot of nice rifles floating around the east valley that has never seen a comp. Come on out to saturdays match at PRG!

Ain't that the truth!

Phx Rod and Gun Club, 7th Ave at the base of south mountain, third Sat of every month, rounds downrange at 0700-50rds, a zeroed rifle and a good attitude is all you need to use that thing like its made to be used! Bring your buddy with the AT. We're like crack dealers-first match is free.

Thanks man, I think you will find us out there soon. I'm unavailable this Saturday but we are working on our load development in the next few weeks as time allows. We are working our way into the comp arena.

Sounds good but as an FYI there is no real need to work your way up, you just have to jump right in.

Ain't that the truth!

Phx Rod and Gun Club, 7th Ave at the base of south mountain, third Sat of every month, rounds downrange at 0700-50rds, a zeroed rifle and a good attitude is all you need to use that thing like its made to be used! Bring your buddy with the AT. We're like crack dealers-first match is free.

Awesome! I'm schedule to finish my load work up on July 15th(that's my next free day). If I don't work on that Saturday next month I may be able to make it out. Unfortunately I probably won't know my schedule until a week before. No need to RSVP right?

Ain't that the truth!

I've been wanting to come out, biggest issue is leaving work early but I'm going to try. i don't get off until 7am, but can try to bail early enough. Just never know what Friday Night's have in store for me. The AT has a 260 barrel to swap to for matches so it's just a matter of time before i can make it out.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk