• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes low power/compact/lots of adjustment/turrets?

eddybo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2008
MS
I am looking for a low power 1-4x scope that has a good bit of adjustment. It is for my .300 whisper so I need as much adjustment as possible. I am not too worried with light gathering, lighted reticle or whether it is FFP because I am using it with an ATN ps22 for mostly nightime shooting w/n 300 yards. I also want exposed turrets and for it not to break the bank.
The last thing I found that was anywhere near what I was looking for was a countersniper crusader....yea I know, but it worked for my needs. I let that one go with my last whisper and want something comparable but better quality. Any other cheap but reliable low power compact tactical scopes out there...under say 500 bucks?

Re: low power/compact/lots of adjustment/turrets?

i sent a Leupold 1.5-5 VXIII back and had a M1 elevation knob installed. sounds like it would fit your needs. it is on the lower rifle in this pic. it has something like 120 MOA elevation.

100_1052Large.jpg

Re: low power/compact/lots of adjustment/turrets?

I may have to try that, looks like a winner.