• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Low profile ear pro

ForgeValley

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 22, 2018
    WNC
    I've been using the Otto in ear noise barriers and they have worked great for my smaller calibers, but I'm starting to shoot some of the big boys again and find they just aren't enough.

I'm thinking of going back to ear plugs and doubling up with ear muffs. My problem is ear muffs have always interfered with my cheek weld.

Any low profile options for ear muffs that may interfere less with cheek weld?

I've been using the Otto in ear noise barriers and they have worked great for my smaller calibers, but I'm starting to shoot some of the big boys again and find they just aren't enough.

I'm thinking of going back to ear plugs and doubling up with ear muffs. My problem is ear muffs have always interfered with my cheek weld.

Any low profile options for ear muffs that may interfere less with cheek weld?
    I have Ottos too and I use the second setting (for greater attenuation) for larger calibers...is that not enough? I have two pairs of Sordin Supreme Pro X's with the gel ear pads and they work well but still find they interfere with my cheek weld so I got the Ottos.