• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lowlight can suck my cock

Pharmer909

Not Signed Up For Online Training
Banned !
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2019
You snowflakes deleted my threads. You don't like it when someone speaks truth. I'm out. This Forum is full of old Farts. 50% off brain force for everyone

• Haha
Reactions: ChadChadson
9E8E4DB0-2782-4793-96C1-C184D83CB33C.jpeg

Nah I think his attacks on @THEIS sealed that deal, Bancat was playing with it's food this time.

One of my favorite things about the Hide is when true fuckup members don't just get banned outright, but get toyed with beforehand. Like that last member who said he was like CIA or some 4 star general or something like that. Got outted really quick and toyed with until not entertaining anymore and *poof* the banhammer retracts into battery. :D

Sure makes me long for the days where we had a live chat. Watching autism in realtime is much more rewarding.

Which truth was that?

Alright !........ which one of you assholes has been telling the truth again ? You know that we have strict rules about that kind of conduct.

This Forum is full of old Farts. 50% off brain force for everyone".

50% is being generous as far as old farts. How do you think we got this way ? :unsure:

What in the hell does "50% off brain force for everyone" mean, anyway ?