• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lowlight in December Outdoor Life

Kasey

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2003
www.accu-shot.com
Our very own Lowlight is featured as one of "19 people who have changed the outdoors (for better and for worse)" in the December 2017 - January 2018 issue of Outdoor Life. It's a great snapshot of what Frank has done for the shooting community in a mainstream magazine which in of itself is very cool, Great Job Frank, I'm glad to see you being recognized this way!

That's our guy. He deserves every kudo he gets. Period.
Thx Frank for all ya do.

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Image result for gif of large group of people clapping","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"248","width":"500","src":"http:\/\/www.reactiongifs.com\/r\/rve.gif"}[/IMG2]

He deserves the recognition for his hard work . Will he be doing a centerfold ?

I jsut checked out the article at the newsstand. Nice work. Im betting we get an influx of new members for the next month or so. Hopefully no big Tuna's.

well i will be the lone voice of dissent....since snooping around here, i have spent more on scopes than i ever imagined i would. and, i am starting to notice negatives about supposedly "excellent" scopes i never would have known about had i not stepped up to another level.

you bastards.

well i will be the lone voice of dissent....since snooping around here, i have spent more on scopes than i ever imagined i would. and, i am starting to notice negatives about supposedly "excellent" scopes i never would have known about had i not stepped up to another level.

you bastards.

It only gets better..... Ever hear of Schmidt & Bender... Or how about Accuracy International???? Just helping.. And Great for Frank glad to see this !!