• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

@Lowlight Top 5 List - Where?

I read this blog post: https://www.snipershide.com/jp-enterprises-lrp-07-6-5-creedmoor-review/ and watched the video. On the video @Lowlight mentions his "Top 5" semiauto list and refers back to the forum.

Where is it?

Thanks.
Did you even read the article the whole way through?

"I am going to commit my Top 5 Precision Semi Auto Rifle list to paper.
1. GA Precision GAP 10 – it started it all and my first .25 MOA Shooting Semi-Auto. Fun Fact GA Precision had a Soldier shoot an early GAP-10 around 2004 at the International Sniper Competition and won it. Reconcile the date of that achievement compared to the competition.
2. JP Enterprises, while this is my first review, it is not my first outing with this platform. They dominate the accuracy discussions for a reason.
3. Wilson Combat, genuinely outstanding semi-automatic precision rifles. Excellent accuracy, and stylish fit & finish
4. POF – Yes, I love POF Rifles. I personally own 4 of them, and everyone shoots 3/8″ or better with factory ammo. You read that correctly, a Sub 1/2 MOA piston driver.
5. Sig Sauer 716G2 DMR – I have seen outstanding shooting rifles from this platform.
So there you go, my opinion based on having several brands and models."

Reactions: deersniper
Yeah... I told him the same thing in his first post that was deleted. I'm not sure what he's looking for.

Reactions: spife7980
Thanks. The GA Precision GAP 10 is made mostly by Seekins, FWIW. Not that there's anything wrong with that. (Hey Private @Lunchbox27 No need to be a jerk, ok?)

Last edited:
I would add in Seekin over Sig in this list,

Seekins are truly great ARs and I should have mentioned it,

Plus GAP Makes them, they just use Seekins or Hogan Hardware, not built by these companies, just OEM the upper and lower etc.

@Lowlight, thanks, if you were forced to name the #1 semi-auto precision rifle for 6.5 Creedmoor, what would be at the top of the list? JP or ... ??

Personally having been around them all, I still think #1 and #2 is a toss up between GAP10 and JP. Depending on the features that you personally want, which will dictate which is #1 in your mind.

I've got a Rock River Arms LAR8 that is extremely accurate, and will hold its own against the GAP10 and JP, but when it comes down to refinement, the JP and GAP10 are it.

I was shooting my POF last Friday. Went out on a limb when I bought it as I don't know anyone with one. Glad I did. I really enjoy shooting it.

They are all just a coin toss away, why I need to "Name" a favorite is silly

Today I am enjoying shooting the JP, yesterday I was shooting the Seekins, the day before my GAP Rifles

Take any one of those and you win
What do you think of the LMT MWS? The Scar 20?