lowlights lady gaga

High Binder

Resident Tribologist
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2008
Occupied Colorado
Re: lowlights lady gaga

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Umm well on a I pad it's bravo delta </div></div>

It's your Ipad, better send it to me for repair and extended testing.

Krav69

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2007

Lady Gaga was just in Denver, so Frank might've seen her.

(Lady Gaga has a schlong, BTW).

G

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Umm well on a I pad it's bravo delta </div></div>

No Flash on the pad.
The link is OK.

Fritz24

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2008
Orange County, New York

Well that was...interesting. It is, it would seem, fully safe to say that the attention-whore hall of fame is already beginning construction on a new wing for that one. Keeerist...

mom x 3

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2007
SW Virginia

I am not sure why I even looked at this - I guess the whole car wreck theory. Lady Gaga is just nasty, period!

jr81452

Professional Skeptic
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2007
Saint petersburg, Florida

now that, is fail. You shelled out for an ipad and didn't know you couldn't watch flash video?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

crazy bay

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2005
Utah

My Brother: Lady Gaga is definitely the biggest slut of all times.
Me: No way, man! Brittney Spears has kids, and shaved her head!
My Brother: Yea, but Lady Gaga doesnt have ovaries.

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PfYT-mwmujY&NR=1"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PfYT-mwmujY&NR=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

kbrady

Private
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2009
Franklin, KY

And she's one of the most influential and amazing people today...according to some media......does anybody wonder why society is so effed up these days????

Kelly

KYS

BBN #1
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2008
Lexington, KY

She also claims she has only slept with one man her entire life...... ya right!
She can entertain, but damn is she WEIRD!

Minx

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2010
Orlando, FL

I saw Lady Gaga on July 4th. It was pretty amazing. To make it better, I had tickets with a US Army Ranger that loves her just as much as I do. Unfortunately, he got stuck while in Kuwait and made it home 2 days late.
frown.gif

The point is, she's fantastic. If I were her, I wouldn't have crowd surfed so naked. Mainly because, I know if I were there, I would have molested the shit out of her.
smile.gif

GardDog

LT
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2009
New Orleans

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Me an Panty 6 were in Hot Topic and I was SO CLOSE to buying the Lady Gaga shirt and sending it to him for kicks </div></div>

Maybe he could have done the next online training video wearing it. Would made for a good laugh.

Fritz24

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2008
Orange County, New York

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I were her, I wouldn't have crowd surfed so naked. Mainly because, I know if I were there, I would have molested the shit out of her.
smile.gif
</div></div>

eek.gif
No wonder my friends with teenage daughters all drink too much and have ulcers.