• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lowly AR guy finally making the plunge for longer range fun! Long time viewer, first time caller

Scipio

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2022
Indiana
I've been active on ARFCOM for quite some time under the same username and love it over there. I've met a lot of really cool people. As I posted, read, sold, and sent messages, I found myself finding a relative lack of "long distanced" information and have consistently been lurking on this site. I finally decided to just create my own account and go through with utilizing the podcasts and direct messages to learn as much as possible. Additionally, and I know people will call me out on it, will expand my arfcom sales to this site. Oh well, that's how it goes. Anyways, I greatly look forward to learning as much as possible through Frank's podcasts and the various other well's of Information this site has to offer!

Former student, now average larper

Reactions: lash and DustBun
Welcome! Saw your ad on ARF, might have to drop you a line about it if it’s still around in a few weeks. Make sure to upgrade to a site supporter here before listing anything or you’ll get your peepee whacked… :LOL:

I, too, am in northern IN (for the moment, moving a little bit south next month). Not a ton going on here for LR stuff, but there are a few things here and there. SH is a fantastic resource if you can overlook some trolls and put up with some BS from a fee characters (or join in)!

I've been active on ARFCOM for quite some time under the same username and love it over there. I've met a lot of really cool people. As I posted, read, sold, and sent messages, I found myself finding a relative lack of "long distanced" information and have consistently been lurking on this site. I finally decided to just create my own account and go through with utilizing the podcasts and direct messages to learn as much as possible. Additionally, and I know people will call me out on it, will expand my arfcom sales to this site. Oh well, that's how it goes. Anyways, I greatly look forward to learning as much as possible through Frank's podcasts and the various other well's of Information this site has to offer!

Former student, now average larper
I spend time over there, but for precision shooting this is the site to be on.
There are several members you will recognize from the precision forum.