• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LPVO at distance

Longrangeenthusiast

Private
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2023
Outside
Here is my rig. Sorry I can’t show a lot more.
Like I said, we shoot out to 1600 on occasion, usually much closer like offhand out to 700 yards on 1 moa targets. Again, keep in mind ye ol boomers that I’m not trying to match your internet exploits or anything like that, just a new guy working hard and having fun with what I got.

If you have done better please offer up advice and stories so I can become much better.

Attachments

• 18C1A7E7-E13C-4DB9-A7FA-1CFFF9227F85.png
    18C1A7E7-E13C-4DB9-A7FA-1CFFF9227F85.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 332
  • 7B96B039-6040-4AAF-A719-DB03380192F4.png
    7B96B039-6040-4AAF-A719-DB03380192F4.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 325
Hello fellow rifle enthusiast!

This is all a front. This is a baking forum. All the “gun talk” is Code words For making pies, cakes, cookies and other tasty treats. Powder is flower.
Range is what temp you set Your oven to. And grains is about sprinkles. We Code it because of all the glowies who are attacking home bakers.

You want ARF.com. They love enthusiasts.

Sirhr

This is all a front. This is a baking forum. All the “gun talk” is Code words For making pies, cakes, cookies and other tasty treats. Powder is flower.
Range is what temp you set Your oven to. And grains is about sprinkles. We Code it because of all the glowies who are attacking home bakers.

Sirhr

So I'm just a poor farm boy,--what that thing in front of the scope.
Alpha tarac elevation enhancer thing. I had to ask him. :ROFLMAO: If he has things like that and I'm asking the questions, he might be further along this endeavor than I am!

When I do my part - I shoot off-hand out to 1500 yds and maintain 1 moa With my 1-6 LPVO scope and 147gr Milsurp ammo.

Then I wake up from my pleasant boomer afternoon nap and reality hits me smack dab in the face. Then I come onto Sniper’s Hide and understand that my boomer ass is lucky to hit a Red Bull can at 20 yds. Sigh....

I am we, and we do our part.
Harris bipod is the most stable bipod because the other brands want to waver when I load it up.
I’m long range through and through. What you might call an enthusiast

When I do my part - I shoot off-hand out to 1500 yds and maintain 1 moa With my 1-6 LPVO scope and 147gr Milsurp ammo.

Then I wake up from my pleasant boomer afternoon nap and reality hits me smack dab in the face. Then I come onto Sniper’s Hide and understand that my boomer ass is lucky to hit a Red Bull can at 20 yds. Sigh....
Shit......I'm a quarter MOA at 1500 off hand with 110gr Barnes......

Better get your shit together......

Doc

You're still running dickmod? Makes me think you rode the short bus to school.

So, do you use green tip or just 55gr white box type ball ammo for these 1600 yard shots? I myself shoot 22lr at 600 yards since my personal range is only 900 yards and the neighbors won't let me put targets on their property. 22lr gives you the same level of difficulty as 1600 yards with a centerfire rifle in my opinion.

I can vouch for OP. He's recently back from dark ops in YooKrein where he made the world record 5 mile shot with his 1-8x only at 4x...4 fucking x!

• Love
Reactions: 91Eunozs
Offhand....with a carbine........on 7" targets at 700 yards.... Hell nobody here can tell you anything. We are nothing but boomers and professionally trained marksmen around here. I am guessing some kind of Wolf match specialty OTM's ? I really need to get rid of all my high end long range sticks they are obviously not necessary.

Sirhr
For more info
yep_thats_dirty_enough_640_high_43.jpg

And many dogs were shot that day...

There was the one in the front yard, a fierce snarling chihuahua of questionable demeanor.

There was the pug just inside the front door threatening shoelaces from one and all.

The french poodle in the master bedroom nearly slobbered on one of the squad.

Then there was a lone cat, breed unknown, that clawed it's way to the Sgts. shoulder and sat there.

No one is quite sure what happened to the goldfish in the bowl on the kitchen counter.

This is the summary of events and how they happened on 12-7-2023 directly upon approach of stated suspects property line.

Sounds like you have have natural talent. 1-8X @ 1600yds...impressive! The next level up in this shit hole, boomer, fudd circus is the underground Hide. Message one of the CS mods for entry.

if you hurry you can catch this extra 5% off deal on the best long range scope ever made

1701992332319.png

• Love
Reactions: MarshallDodge
So, do you use green tip or just 55gr white box type ball ammo for these 1600 yard shots? I myself shoot 22lr at 600 yards since my personal range is only 900 yards and the neighbors won't let me put targets on their property. 22lr gives you the same level of difficulty as 1600 yards with a centerfire rifle in my opinion.
Tracers. Helps us spot the trace

Reactions: Maggot
Explain "us"? Are you ATF, FBI, CCP or Antifa? Or is this one of those pronoun things the homosexuals do these days? Not many public ranges over a mile, so were does all the excitement take place?
Dude, "US" obviously means both him and the hole in the bottom of his pocket, playing pool is allowed.......*if* no one is watching.