• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lpvo setup/sig tango mer

ubet

Private
Minuteman
May 28, 2008
Commifornia no longer
I have a pst2 1-6 on a 14.5 carbine right now, but am curious how people like the mer by sig, the 1-10? I want to keep it under $1000 when I go to buy a new one. Or are their any other good options out there that will work. I have a 2-10, and thought of just putting a micro offset on it. But the pst2 2-10 is in mil and I am still kicking myself I didn't get it in moa.

If I go the offset route, what's a good micro to go with, again I am not going to drop a big dollar amount on it, but do want it solid because it is a bedside weapon, it and another with 11.5 barrel. I was thinking of putting the 1-6 on it, with an offset, if it doesn't mess up the balance too much. It has an aimpoint pro currently and I like it how it is but wouldn't mind being able to let it stretch its legs a little either.

So I guess what I am really asking is, is the mer 1-10 any good? And a good suggestion for a micro for two weapons? Thanks