• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LR 308 lpk with enhanced bolt catch

NCHillbilly

Libertata Aut Morte
Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2012
    The occupied states of America
    I am gathering parts for a 6.5cm build on a LR 308 platform. Does anyone offer a lpk that has an enhanced bolt catch? I know I could buy one separately, but would prefer to get it with the kit if possible.

Not that I know of. Bolt catches can be somewhat problematic. So much so that Forward Controls has stopped making them for large frames due to the compatibility issues with different manufacturers. I think he said that there are 7 or so variations out there. Best to find a enhanced catch known to function with your particular receiver manufacturer.

I am gathering parts for a 6.5cm build on a LR 308 platform. Does anyone offer a lpk that has an enhanced bolt catch? I know I could buy one separately, but would prefer to get it with the kit if possible.
    get the v7 s7. over 10k rounds on my current one with no issues