• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition LR F-class Match at Harris MN June 9 & 10

wadebrown

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 18, 2008
    Minnesota
    There will be a Long Range F-class and traditional highpower match at Gopher Rifle and Revolver Club in Harris MN, June 9 & 10. F-class shooters are welcome at the match, although the match bulletin does not state this. PM here is you have any questions regarding the match and I would be happy to help you.

The match bulletin is at http://mrra.org/downloads/grrc/2012_LR_Regional.pdf
    I look forward to seeing some of you guys/gals at the match,

Re: LR F-class Match at Harris MN June 9 & 10

Are any of the folks from the 'Hide going to come out for the match?

wade

ND's only 1k range is holding a match this weekend too or else I would be there. I hope you have a great turnout. Weather should be plenty warm.

Brad,

I hope you had fun in ND we had a blast at Harris shooting in demanding wind conditions.

Hope to see you at our next long range match which is July 21-22 here is the program http://mrra.org/downloads/grrc/2012_LR_State_Champ.pdf

I have scheduled mild winds for that weekend so bring a good no wind zero for 1,000 yards and all will be good.

wade

Wade, I just put the dates on the calendar. We had the same winds, only in ND, we don't have trees. It was a fun time. I'll be there in July.

Take care
    Brad

We have room for more than one shooter from North Dakota so bring friends, the matches are open to both sling and F-class so any LR HP shooters you know are welcome.

wade