• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LR308 w/ DD 12.0 Rail...which lo pro gas block?

dlxcupid

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2010
Commie-fornia
I've got a DPMS LR308 with 24" bull barrel(.936). I recently installed a DD 12.0 Lite Rail and of course I didn't think of the lo profile gas block. I was wondering which one would you guys recommend? I'd like to get the SASS gas block but I can't find it anywhere. DPMS said it was on backorder and they don't know when they'll get more in...typical.

I was thinking either the PRI or Midwest Industries with the setscrew type, I don't think the clamp-on will work for my setup. Anybody have any experience, comments, reviews, suggestions? Thanks!

Re: LR308 w/ DD 12.0 Rail...which lo pro gas block?

I really like the MI I have on mine!! I you can see it in my Pics I added to Feild PHoto.

when i was considering a sass barrel, i googled .936 gas block, it was a decent way to see who has what. but im going another way.

went on ahead and got the PRI gas block. we'll see how that goes