• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LRA is making bipods again.

chevytruck_83

Student of the sport
Minuteman
May 3, 2013
I’m friends with the founder of LRA bipods. He has made a couple moves to help ramp up production. I believe they also locked up a contract with browells at shot this year. Keep your eyes open as they are in my opinion the best bipods available. Just ask anyone that’s ever used one. Here’s a link to their site.
https://lraccuracy.com/

Last edited:
Anyone know if any ARCA attachment will work on these bipods? Its a Deal breaker for me on a new purchase these but love the LRAs. Good stuff.

They were always excellent bipods, the problem was with availability and now the changes that have been made to the systems

I am sure his product can be upgraded easily, but he has to fix the availability issues of the past.

Will he sell them, won't he, that is the problem, once you break that consistency mold you have to work twice as hard to fix it.

But they are very good bipods

Reactions: ohiofarmer
When he started the company he wasn’t prepared for the demand he saw. He’s a machinist that came up with a great design and decided he would take a chance at selling them. Realizing he couldn’t keep up with demand he tried to partner up with a friend that ended up backing out and tried to copy his design. That’s why you couldn’t find them for a while. Long story short Now he’s working with a company that has the ability to produce more then enough bipods. They will have an arca mounted bipod out soon.

What are the changes that were made that you don’t like. I will tell him to address them.

Tell me more...
They have a prototype but they tightened up the tolerances a bit to much on the cant so it doesn’t move as freely when loose. They’re trying to find just the right balance.

Reactions: MOUNTIC
I’m friends with the founder of LRA bipods. He has made a couple moves to help ramp up production. I believe they also locked up a contract with browells at shot this year. Keep your eyes open as they are in my opinion the best bipods available. Just ask anyone that’s ever used one. Here’s a link to their site.
https://lraccuracy.com/
You mean Clif?

Good people.

Excellent bipods and mine is going on my MRAD… actually just got it back yesterday from loaning it out for “testing.”

Love their products and hope they are going to do great now that production is ramping!

Sirhr

"Realizing he couldn’t keep up with demand he tried to partner up with a friend that ended up backing out and tried to copy his design." That's interesting.