• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LRA send it not in peripheral vision

King_beardsly

MMPRL & Low Dollar Precision
Minuteman
  • Jun 12, 2018
    Beast Coast
    I’m looking for a little help here, I mounted up my send it with the extended 90* mount and I still can’t see it around the eye piece on my scope unless I switch to my left eye. Does anyone have a little insight into what I could possibly do to fix this minor issue?

Can you take a photo that somewhat recreates what you are talking about?

So that’s the tricky part, I’m cross eye dominant and things get a little weird with both open. When I was running a different scope the normal mount worked great but switching to my razor and the issues started.

So that’s the tricky part, I’m cross eye dominant and things get a little weird with both open. When I was running a different scope the normal mount worked great but switching to my razor and the issues started.
    That is actually going to work out for you. Set the send it so you can see it with the left eye, it is very quick to swap back and forth between the reticle and level.

This is a shit photo but…

What my right eye sees
    470FEFA4-7385-4FAC-82B2-9E42852F69FA.jpeg

What my left eye sees
    B5098484-D44E-49BC-BA16-905B9F535534.jpeg

Check out the brandt built indicator. Solves that problem in a great way. It works with the send it level.

Check out the brandt built indicator. Solves that problem in a great way. It works with the send it level.
    I thought about it, and as this point I’m already this deep. So what’s an other 90 bucks or so at this point after spending as much as I have so far.

I thought about it, and as this point I’m already this deep. So what’s an other 90 bucks or so at this point after spending as much as I have so far.
    I have 2 send it levels and they both have the indicators now. I’ve always found them to be worth it