• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LRB Lowers

pawprint2

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2012
I just came across an offer from Wideners, $69.00 each for LRB lowers, this seems like a really deal, anyone had any experience with these lowers, and what do you think this is a good price?

Built a few on em, no problems whatsoever. Price is fair, has been lower but probably won't be much lower for a while yet.

I have one of their lowers. Only one thing I would consider "bad" or just slightly negative; the inside of the trigger guard is not milled flush across. So you see where there is a slight ridge from the mold halves from the casting process. Other than that, it's outstanding! The markings are simple and plain. Much like the real Colt lowers I had when I was issued my guns. I absolutely hate the big gaudy markings that Spikes and the like use. I hate pictogram for safe and fire. There is almost 0 wiggle between my ROck River upper. Maybe .001"-.002".

Used two, one for a pistol build and one for a rifle, all parts fit great, no rattle, no misaligned holes, solid with the uppers I have tried with them. Best part is they are 20 minutes away from my office and give a great discount to LE!!!

Used two, one for a pistol build and one for a rifle, all parts fit great, no rattle, no misaligned holes, solid with the uppers I have tried with them. Best part is they are 20 minutes away from my office and give a great discount to LE!!!

Man would I be in trouble.