• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LRF bino paired with Spotter?

JL

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2005
Banned
Didn't manage to find any solution for this. Is there a commercial product somewhere?
Would like to have my laser binos mounted on top of large straight spotter. Eyepieces aligned so I could swap between
spotter/bino with minimum effort. Naturally monocular laser would work on some location nicely too.

Didn't manage to find any solution for this. Is there a commercial product somewhere?
Would like to have my laser binos mounted on top of large straight spotter. Eyepieces aligned so I could swap between
spotter/bino with minimum effort. Naturally monocular laser would work on some location nicely too.
Defensive Edge makes one called RLC cradle

Newcon makes a LRF spotter , which costs $$$ but last time i have seen it on IWA show it looked like some DIY project not someting in serial production

Attachments

• newcon_optik_15_45x60_spotterl_lrf_pro_1320880.jpg
    newcon_optik_15_45x60_spotterl_lrf_pro_1320880.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Something i was thinking about was mounting a SiCo Radius on my spotter. Seemed like the best of both worlds.

Hensoldt Spotter 60
Badger Ordnance Nightvision Rail Set
PLRF15C
Ashbury Grabber mount
Trimble NOMAD
Data cable with trigger

This is what I have for this situation. You don't have to even look through the LRF anymore as you mount the Ashbury mount on the Spotter 60 and set the PLRF15C to range whatever is on the reticle in the Spotter 60. Point and click.

You also don't disturb the setup with trying to look through or move anything because in order to get the range you use the data cable with the trigger. As soon as you are looking at what you want to range, or keep continuously ranging, for Field Firing Solutions to calculate angle and lead, just click the trigger and it'll spit out a range in the Trimble.

Hi
I have been putting these together for some friends. PM me if interested and I could order another batch of parts. I use a red dot for fast acquisition, RF for range and 60 or 86 mm spotter. All are co-witnessed for fast targeting and follow up spotting calls. Yes, this has 2 Rf on it, I was testing one against the other and vertical v. horizontal mounting. You can mount just about anything together. I set one up with 4 scopes for comparison use. I also have a bar that will hold everything on a horizontal plane if the box is not right for you.

Attachments

• DSC02720.JPG
    DSC02720.JPG
    293.8 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC02721.JPG
    DSC02721.JPG
    332.1 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC02722.JPG
    DSC02722.JPG
    280 KB · Views: 57