• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LRF mount for Spotter60

RedDevil

Private
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2022
NLD
Hey guys,

Im looking for a LRF mount to put on my Spotter60. I have pictures but have no idea what brand/make..

Hopefully y'all can help me!

Thx in advance!

20220701_085159.jpg
20220701_085216.jpg

Attachments

• 20220701_085216.jpg
    20220701_085216.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Dough300
The Badger Ordinance S.L.I.C.K. will give you picatinny rails on your spotter 60. I dont recognize the mount for the sig kilo that appears to go 90 degrees from pic rail to possibly an Arca adapter wrapped around the rangefinder. Maybe @Tyler Kemp recognizes it.

I don’t know who makes the holder for the LRF but it’s clearly just got a pic rail to Arca adapter on the bottom and is attached to the scope rail with a cheap 90° picatinny adapter.

LRI still makes those pic rails that attach to the Hensoldt scopes.

If you want a cage system for a Henny you can get the Badger SLICK or the Cadex Surveillance Kit.

FWIW I used to have a Sig LRF mounted to a spotter in a similar manner and it kinda sucked. The eyepieces end up on different levels so it’s hard to look through one or the other, and the reticles aren’t co-aligned so you have to move the spotter off target to range or move the LRF off target to spot. If you really want to spot and range at the same time you gotta get a LRF intended for weapon mounting like a Raptar, Radius, MARS, Storm, RULR, etc., so you can slave the rangefinder to the reticle in the spotter. I put a Cadex cage on my Spotter 60 and put a RULR on top and it is a far superior setup (at a downside of $6k of expense).

Last edited:
The saddle for the lrf comes factory from Sig, its just painted. Looks like they installed a pic rail or arca rail to the bottom of the sig lrf saddle. And used a 90° picatinny clamp to arca or picatinny clamp.

Just buy an Abel Table with some RRS micro ball head and mounts, can easily coalign your stuff

1668742442918.jpeg

The right angle mount is picatiny to 1/4-20.
Millet brand, discontinued but available on Amazon.

Attachments

• 20221223_090418.jpg
    20221223_090418.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 24