• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes LRP 07 Scope

Milemarker28

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 16, 2017
    SW MO
    Evening Gents,

I had purchased an AMG a few months ago to place on my bolt build that should be done in August. However, I came across a killer deal on a JP LRP 07 6.5 Creed and I couldn’t pass it up (it was on the list). I was itching to stretch both of these items out, needless to say neither disappointed. The time is coming however that I’ll be pulling off the amg to throw on my bolt action and I’m short an optic for the jp. I’m looking for your input on a FFP MOA scope that I can take out to 1200 yards. I’d like to stay around the 2k mark as a max (used is fine), also the Christmas tree reticle on the amg is growing on me. I appreciate your help as I’m banging my head against a wall on this...thanks.

Vortex Razor ll but if your wanting to keep the weight down the new leupold Mark 5 would be a good option to look into.

Athlon Cronus BTR for well under 2k. I had an AMG and a Cronus BTR, now I have 2 Cronus BTR's & zero AMG's.