• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LSS-RF GEN2 CHASSIS SYSTEM users?

Merlin O

Private
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2006
Friendswood TX
Looking for input about the LSS-RF Gen 2 Chassis. Considering taking my Anschutz 1427 Running Boar action (same as the 54MSR - I think) with a custom barrel and sticking it into one of these chassis. It is a really nice shooter and has the 5018 style trigger - as good as any trigger made IMO. Savage 10 round (modified) mags and it should be decent....

Opinions on the chassis please?

I'm using one on my 1712. Last I checked the MDT chassis for the Anschutz 54 action only fit the 1710 and 1712. As for the chassis, it's good, works. I bought it because it's my only option if I didn't want to wait on something, and I didn't.

IMG_20200105_172754.jpg

Reactions: Merlin O
Nice KoD.... Looks like all parts from MTD..? How does it compare as a chassis to your others for various platforms quality and performance wise?
And, for my curiosity sake, how does it shoot the CCI Standard? My Anschutz performs much better than you would expect with such inexpensive ammunition....

KoD you are correct on the chassis fitment. Only the 1710-12.... Disappointing...
Not that the 1712 is not an excellent rifle but a barreled action is now 1600.00 and for that a Vudoo or a RimX makes more economic sense.