• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LSU at Alabama

Re: LSU at Alabama

Who are the LDU Tigers
wink.gif

Must have meant LSU

I'm not a fan of either but I think it will be the game of the year

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">absolutely no class </div></div>

Same thought on the Gators.

Pulling for Alabama on this one.

Under absolutely no circumstances could I ever pull for uat. And I think if I did, I would be kicked out of school (as I would deserve). geAUx LSU!!!

(If it were possible, I would pull for them both to lose. A win for either does AU no good at all, for any reason.)

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #CC0000">ROLL TIDE!! </span>
</span>
My alma mater!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Way to go LSU. Cheating and Cheap shots. Sounds about right for LSU </div></div>

I think the 4 missed FG's might have more to do with it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Way to go LSU. Cheating and Cheap shots. Sounds about right for LSU </div></div>

Mike.....Sour Grapes

amen.

Bunch of wild criminals in football uniforms and their fans are no better. LSU recruits right from the federal pen..
smile.gif

I hope by some miracle they get a rematch, but i doubt it will happen. There is no doubt they are still #1 and #2 no matter who won or lost.

In all seriousness, it was a very good game.

I can't believe you Bama fans aren't talking about the ONE guy who lost the game for you.

The KICKER........

It was a tough loss for us. But LSU made some good plays and carried the day. Good luck to them. I wonder how they will do against Arkansas?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truckman11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Way to go LSU. Cheating and Cheap shots. Sounds about right for LSU </div></div>

I think the 4 missed FG's might have more to do with it </div></div>

Well said.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Truck, those 40-50 yarders aint exactly a gimmie </div></div>

There not gimmie's. Bama's kicker's went 2 for 6. They missed 4 FG's. I thought I was back in the early 90's watching FSU.

No doubt still the two best teams in college football

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truckman11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't believe you Bama fans aren't talking about the ONE guy who lost the game for you.

The KICKER........</div></div>

The TE that had the catch at the goal line and allowed the LSU CB to take the ball from him. The open receiver that the QB missed. It wasn't just the kickers, yes there are 2 of them. Tough loss for my Tide.

I was there, actually I am still here.
We had our chances to win.
It will be a long drive back to SC.

I hope the kids can shake it off and finish the season STRONG.
Roll Tide Roll!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truckman11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't believe you Bama fans aren't talking about the ONE guy who lost the game for you.

The KICKER........</div></div>

The TE that had the catch at the goal line and allowed the LSU CB to take the ball from him. The open receiver that the QB missed. It wasn't just the kickers, yes there are 2 of them. Tough loss for my Tide. </div></div>

This is the game I was watching...BAMA couldn't get it done even with Home Field Advantage. If this was in Death Valley the outcome would have been the same just by a larger margin...............Go TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GoldenRod</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
This is the game I was watching...BAMA couldn't get it done even with Home Field Advantage. If this was in Death Valley the outcome would have been the same just by a larger margin...............Go TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!</div></div>

Which only goes to prove that you don't know what you're talking about. LSU didn't have the opportunities to score like Bama did. In fact, Alabama's defense shut LSU down on the goal line. STUFFED. LSU had to rely on shitty calls and a shitty kicker missing his kicks. Alabama beat themselves, they sure weren't beat by a better team.

Alabama's kicker really hurt his chance's for the NFL. Had to be rather embarrassing to miss that many kicks. Saben just kept putting him out there after missing one after another.

I would hate to have to go back to class if I was the kicker. I would hate to have the pressure a kicker dose. It is the only position it football that the game can be won or lost solely by one person alone, and they will never get the glory for winning like a quarterback, but will take heat for a loss.

I cant believe a coach of that status,and at a school like Alabama, couldn't recruit an excellent kicker. What happened? It was such a poor performance that it looked as if someone was paid or threatened (which I know probably wasn't the case).

I agree Alabama looked to be the stronger team, even with the loss. I would like to see a rematch for a championship.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GoldenRod</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
This is the game I was watching...BAMA couldn't get it done even with Home Field Advantage. If this was in Death Valley the outcome would have been the same just by a larger margin...............Go TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!</div></div>

Which only goes to prove that you don't know what you're talking about. LSU didn't have the opportunities to score like Bama did. In fact, Alabama's defense shut LSU down on the goal line. STUFFED. LSU had to rely on shitty calls and a shitty kicker missing his kicks. Alabama beat themselves, they sure weren't beat by a better team. </div></div>

385547_2599922640784_1336347250_32956266_1934753225_n1.jpg

grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HiCapMag</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GoldenRod</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Which only goes to prove that you don't know what you're talking about. LSU didn't have the opportunities to score like Bama did. In fact, Alabama's defense shut LSU down on the goal line. STUFFED. LSU had to rely on shitty calls and a shitty kicker missing his kicks. Alabama beat themselves, they sure weren't beat by a better team. </div></div>

grin.gif
</div></div>

LMAO.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HiCapMag</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GoldenRod</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

grin.gif
</div></div>

Let's see who's crying when the season ends.

I hope there is more support for a rematch. After seeing Oklahoma St almost losing to Kansas state, OU will prob beat them. With the LSU and bama game beaing so close and low scoring, its obvious they are the best two teams in college football. I just dont wanna see Stamford thinking A. Luck is going to pull them through either one of LSU or bama. It would be a slaughter and a very boring title game. I do not like that LSU is going to get such a one sided home field advantage though, but then again LSU did play at Tuscaloosa. I wanna see a rematch. Course Arkansas could get lucky and so could us in the iron bowl.

Bama beat themselves, we had opportunities to score and couldn't convert. LSU didn't have nearly as many opportunities. One thing we can bring from this game is LSU has a better kicker than Alabama, but a better team I don't think so they are pretty evenly matched. I would love to see a rematch. Roll Tide.

grin.gif
</div></div>

Well done.....desperation 50 yard field goals by a 30% hitter.......opportunities...sound like a soccer mom....give them a yellow card!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bama beat themselves, we had opportunities to score and couldn't convert. LSU didn't have nearly as many opportunities. One thing we can bring from this game is LSU has a better kicker than Alabama, but a better team I don't think so they are pretty evenly matched. I would love to see a rematch. Roll Tide. </div></div>

Bama better get a kicker before everyone starts screaming for a rematch

Sore loser..

LSU made some cheap shots (Honey Badger's tackle on the punt return "block", helmet tackle, etc.) but I also saw 4-5 legit holding penalties not called on bama. Am I biased? Sure. But when you're basically playing piggyback on a DE to keep him away from McCarron.....

As for LSU fans, I had always heard the worst and assumed as much. However in my 4 years at Auburn I had the opportunity to hang out with a few and while they talked a lot of trash and all, they could party with the best of us. At LSU a random tailgate offered some of the best gumbo I've had. Yeah I had to endure "tiger bait" lines but it was worth it. At least LSU fans didn't stab any of us (Bama fan 2005) or make a T-Shirt of "Harvey Updyke's Tree Service: Getting to the Root of the Problem" on it along with Toomer's which had over 50k "likes" on FB before Bamastuff.com took it down.

So even with the tiger bait chatter and our pretty humiliating loss to LSU, I will gladly put up with it and ask for another bowl of Dumbo Gumbo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truckman11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't believe you Bama fans aren't talking about the ONE guy who lost the game for you.

The KICKER........ </div></div>

You forgot one more person. Nick Saban. He put an injured player in the game (Maze) that cost them 30 yards worth of field position. He was out coached by Miles the whole 2nd half of the game. LSU didn't beat anyone. Bama beat themselves with the missed kicks, no touchdowns, and poor coaching. A healthy Maze and some better judgement on coaches parts would have been a different outcome.

Was a decent game, but not what I thought we would see.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LSUbeatUby40</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Way to go LSU. Cheating and Cheap shots. Sounds about right for LSU </div></div>

Sore loser..</div></div>

Yep. You show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

Saying the ref missed a few "holding" calls and therefore makes it equal to the bullshit personal foul calls missed just proves you're retarded. NEWS FLASH....EVERY OFFENSIVE LINEMAN HOLDS EVERY PLAY; regardless of the team. So LSU's lineman were holding just as much as Bama's and you know what? I don't begrudge them that.

It's a game I get pissed off when Ref's miss calls but they cant see everything. Hear is the truth about the game LSU won no matter the calls but Bama did more losing then LSU did winning. Bama should have won the game even with the bad calls 4 missed FG and a pass that was floated down the middle instead of thrown to wide open receiver thats what lost the game. If it was'nt for mistakes FSU would have won 7 national Championships Shit Happen. I love the SEC it is the best conference in College football. I'm just happy Bama is 4th in the polls OSU & Standford will lose then we can see if Bama can win it.

Actually we are 3rd in the polls last I checked. Bama lost because we didn't execute plays correctly. Even though we were robbed at the goal line(DVR showed he was down with the ball before it was stripped) the play wasn't even suppose to go there. Maze never looked left,where the play was suppose to go, where he had an open man 25yds from the goal line with no one in sight. An easy touchdown. That is why coach come unglued. We shouldn't have to rely on a kicker to win it. LSU won but did it in dirty fashion. uncalled for. Hopefully we will get a rematch in the championship game and we will see how things go then.

Bondo I agree with you on the call about the goal line pass. The big thing that pisses me off is folks blaming the kickers. It's Nicks team, he makes the calls, your defense has held them all night. Punt the damn ball for field position and maybe the next time your field goal kicker is within his range. The Bear took responsibility for losses. Teams WIN, Head Coaches LOOSE games. Hopefully Ol' Nick learned that Saturday night.

I honestly doubt there will be a rematch in the championship game. As good as Alabama is, I don't think voters will want to guarantee yet another SEC National Championship. I'm calling it: LSU in the NCG with Bama being kept out due to "not winning their division". Sure by the end of the season they might be better than an undefeated Stanford or OKSU, but I don't see the media voting them up.