• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LSU fans, this is pitiful

Re: LSU fans, this is pitiful

Weak
whistle.gif

Good to see yor little green moniker about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To the dismay of a few I am back and ready. </div></div>

Always quick to bash the SEC.... Glad you're back and still ready for a heated football debate.

At least the Saints are doing well.. Oh, yeah...... umm... My local high school team is doing well...

I feel that the true excuse should be a quarterback who lacks aggressive play and offensive play calling that was truly lackluster. I wish that Miles had the "Ask Madden" option on his clipboard.

Dog I think you got it right!! I keep clicking my remote everytime we snap the ball to Mettenburger to make sure it isn't in Slow Motion mode
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To the dismay of a few I am back and ready. </div></div>

Always quick to bash the SEC.... Glad you're back and still ready for a heated football debate.

At least the Saints are doing well.. Oh, yeah...... umm... My local high school team is doing well...</div></div>

It has nothing to do with the SEC. I would say the same thing if Michigan said it was too cold or USC (the REAL USC in California) said there hair would get messed up.

One of the hottest, most humid states in our country (Louisiana) complaining that they were playing in weather that was too hot and humid is a ludicrous, piss-poor excuse for a sad (but welcomed) loss.

ROLL TIDE.

C'mon Mike! You know this is one of Les Miles smoke screen tactics!!
laugh.gif

Did you see that UGA students egged their QB's house after they got blown out by South Carolina?! Now that is classy!

Sure saw it coming after LSU's performance vs Auburn and (ahem..) Towsen...

Hard to get use to seeing the Gators lining up,and knocking the snot out of people this year.

Muschamp's second half adjustments have been impressive to me.

True. It's not over but LSU's offense reminds me of the West Virginia defense. If they don't fix it I think they will fall again. One bad day for LSU'S defense and the offense will not be able to pull them out. Offense lost the Fla game and yes, I know defense got them to the big dance last year but how did that turn out?